Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need new neighbors! Please!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

On FarmVille on Facebook that is.  If you play games on facebook will you please add me to your friends list?  I play several games, send as many gifts as allowed and am willing to start a few new games to help out.  Thanks!

My Facebook name is Lois Bowman.  Not sure what other info you need but I am willing to provide other info.  Again thanks!

Just because you get to deal with sane and rational people please do not assume I get to also!
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CullenLover
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:56 PM

sure ! add me ! send me a pm for my email :)

lcbowman
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Quoting CullenLover:

sure ! add me ! send me a pm for my email :)

Thanks and Bump.

Just because you get to deal with sane and rational people please do not assume I get to also!
lcbowman
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM

BUMP

Cynthje
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Yu can add me, name is cynthia meuleman

Throughout the world, there exists a group of women who feel mightily drawn to giving care to women in childbirth. At the same time maternal and independent, responsive to a mother's needs, yet accepting full responsibility as her attendant; such women are natural midwives. Without the presence and acceptance of the midwife, obstetrics becomes aggressive, technical, and inhuman.

Professor G.J. Kloosterman, Chief of OB/GYN, Univ. of Amsterdam

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)