Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men Really Have NO Clue

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:59 PM
  • 7 Replies

I was at the market today when I saw this man with his infant child.  Instead of having the baby in the carseart and in the basket, he had the baby where the toddler normally sits.  This would be fine if the child was old enough to hold up its head, but it wasn't.  The baby's head looked so uncomfortable laying back pointed at the ceiling. 

Anyway, I hope that made sense and I thought to myself when I saw it, "MAN men really have NO CLUE.  I'm sure his wife would be PISSED if she saw that"

Having a bad day?  Come vent here WITHOUT the drama of the other groups!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsventing

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I saw a woman doing the same thing the other day.

Some PEOPLE just have no clue. 

zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM

my sil did that at like 3 months to4 or something like she had to put her arms next to my niece so she wouldnt fall to the side, she was just to lazy to carry in the car seat ( her and her hubby)   sorry they annoy me

shoegirl01
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Seriously.  I couldn't believe it, I kept thinking his wife probally thought he was wonderful for taking the baby shopping and giving her a break, but if she saw it, she would be livid (I make these assumptions up all the time lol!)  I can't believe you ladies even know women who do this!  Its crazy to me!

carliemarie1015
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:04 PM

like another lady said, it's just some PEOPLE who have no freakin' clue.

dosthepost
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM

SOME men do not... however, some do. My husband would NEVER have his child hanging in the toddler basket of a store buggy.

zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:14 PM

some guys just dont know what to do lol they think oh its ok but they just dont realize they are too little, not that the are dumb or w/e its just its USUALLY that mommy dept in that area. my dd was 9 months and my FIL was trying to feed my dd a bug apple chunk (she had no teeth yet) and also a crushed ice cube iam liike HELLO lol and my hubby whos a great father think my so can handle hard candy at 2 and a half (ya after that he learned to listen to me lol)  tried giving my son a war heard well my son usually holds them adn licks them, he love sour stuff, he tried for the first time to put it in his mouth, scariest day of my life but he was ok.  but my fil is worse about things some ppljust think kids can do mroe than they really can. not all are dumb or ne thing but some are

RheaF
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Yep, some people have no clue. Poor baby. But not all men are like that. When DH took our son out anywhere, when he was a baby, DH wore the sling, and carried DS in that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)