Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Apple Cider Vinegar Diet??? ANYONE tried it?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:36 PM
  • 22 Replies

Has anyone tried the apple cider vinegar? how did it work for you?

I am trying to lose weight and am getting kind of discouraged i am trying so hard and not getting the results i wan I bought a treadmill and excersice on a regular basis, and i eat better even been trying to count calories and still only lost 5 pounds this month and my goal was 10 pounds a month.

I want to lose 30 pounds atleast and i am willing to try some diets if you know of any? i tried the jillian micheals fat burner and they didnt work for me then my mom told me about the apple cider diet?

so what are your thoughts on it? any advice?

by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HuskerAmber
by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Bump, I've been wondering the same thing.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:47 PM

I tried it one time and it was so awful that I couldn't try it again.  I like vinegar well enough, too. I decided that a way that it might work is that it leaves you with such strong vinegar taste in your mouth that you don't feel like eating.

mommy_of_2_babi
by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:48 PM

ya i looked it up online and some of the comments said you can loose up to 3 or 4 pounds a week with being active and eating right so i just wanted to see if anyone had tried it and to see what the results were.

crazytrain815
by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Idk but I can't imagine the stink that my body would emit from it :P

mommy_of_2_babi
by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:52 PM

did you mix it with water or drink it straight?

Quoting Bmat:

I tried it one time and it was so awful that I couldn't try it again.  I like vinegar well enough, too. I decided that a way that it might work is that it leaves you with such strong vinegar taste in your mouth that you don't feel like eating.

GoalModel
by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Apple cider vinegar is great for weight loss and a lot of other things. Bragg's Organic Apple Cider VInegar is the only one I'd recommend.  Take about  3 tsps  in the morning w/ a large glass of water with lemon juice(fresh).  Also it matters when you eat and what you eat.  Don't eat carbs/proteins together and fruits should be eaten alone. Try eating before sundown-not late at night because your digestion slows down and you don't want food  sitting in your gut especially at bedtime.  Hope this helps. Good luck.

mommy_of_2_babi
by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 11:40 PM

ok thanks goalmodel ill give it a shot! Anyone else maybe know of any good diet pills or anything to help in weight loss?

jeckellette
by on Jan. 30, 2010 at 10:53 AM

If it helps, my aunt has had quite a bit of luck with the Adkins...or Atkins...(I'm not sure how it's spelled) diet....I've looked into it a little bit, and it doesn't seem that hard to follow, I too need to lose a LOT of weight..but have yet to find the motivation or whatever to get started..

SFerber
by on Jan. 30, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Have you tried fat detox wraps?  They help with inches... I am a customer with ITWORKS and I have a distributor page if you are interested in taking a look.  ( I do not really earn commissions as I have another business but I LOVE the products)  http://www.sheriferber.itworks.net/  Check out the testimonials...all the before and afters are incredible. 

The ACV diet...or regimen is really beneficial for your body...I would recommend it!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM

UM NO. Join "healthy weight loss" UP your water intake, exercise, keep a food diary, and eat lots of small portions through the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN