Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Forget CM f***ing up... when will they stop "improving" Facebook???!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:11 AM
  • 30 Replies

I am SO SICK OF FACEBOOK UPGRADES. I finally get used to something, and they change it... and in the process of changing it they fuck EVERYTHING UP! aijfioaewafmcklxngv;hbgoaiwjeafijef;asjdflnfvgheario fuck facebook. LOL. ugh.

On the plus side, I have a David Cook siggy... and he's sooo pretty. 

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama2Claire09
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Im not sure what they are 'improving'... it worked fine already!

chairhead28
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I agree....

And, Dos, I LOVE the new siggy!!!!!! I don't like David Cook (don't kill me, lol) but, love the message for obvious reasons. :)

"And when there were bad times, we held on each other, to face what we had to get through" ~judas priest (RIP Daddy 04.03.64-08.08.08)

Larue09
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:14 AM

my facebook won't eve load today. Did they change it again?

dosthepost
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Quoting Mama2Claire09:

Im not sure what they are 'improving'... it worked fine already!

Idk, they're always messing with something on there. 

LittleMomma13
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:16 AM

omg I can't even load it today! I liked it just fine stop messing with it already!

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:16 AM

My FB is taking forever to load this morning, and then when I do finally get on... I can't read my messages and it looks like we're back to the old format right now?

It's annoying.

dosthepost
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I will not kill you, b/c if you don't like him I get him all to myself (in my head, of course)... LOL. And yeah, his brother died of brain cancer in May :( sad. The next day he was up running a race against cancer... 

Quoting chairhead28:

I agree....

And, Dos, I LOVE the new siggy!!!!!! I don't like David Cook (don't kill me, lol) but, love the message for obvious reasons. :)

dosthepost
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Mine keeps bouncing back and forth. It's new then it's old...new then old... *shoots the computer* there, fixed it.

Quoting Randi02:

My FB is taking forever to load this morning, and then when I do finally get on... I can't read my messages and it looks like we're back to the old format right now?

It's annoying.

mommyziegler
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM

same here and it wont let me use it on my phone anymore for some reason

Quoting Larue09:

my facebook won't eve load today. Did they change it again?

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

Crissy2424
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Yes, after an hour of sitting there looking at FB trying to load I saw the old format. Why the hell did they frig with it? I was just getting used to the new format. They could have just stayed with it instead of messing with it...AGAIN....what the hell!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)