Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

part 2 to the depression and anxiety post...having a hard time

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM
  • 1 Replies

well you may have read my post about my anxiety and depression. and how i have been having issues for over a year. well lately it has been bad. i almost had and anxiety attack today and i have been crying. i dont think the meds are helping and i am going to call in for an increase in the dose. i am stressed out to my limit and i dont sleep well now. and my hubby is gone all the time and when he is home he isnt really talkative and isnt there for me when i need him. i just dont know what to do. all the stress is making me worse and i cant seem to decrease it. i try just sitting down at night with my hubby but then when i wake up in the morning i think oh god i have to do it all over again. its the same thing day in and day out. i am at home with the kids 24/7 and i dont get out of the house. all of this is putting tole on me. i dont want to be like this forever. i dont know what to do. i dont like feeling this way and thinking these things. what do i do?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nmjordan
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM

What are you on and how much? I'm sorry I didn't see your other post. I have bipolar disorder and I'm on lots of meds. It took several tries to get the right combo. Are you able to go in to counseling? For some people, counseling and meds. combo work the best. I had a lot of anxiety after my son was born. It was debilitating. I know what you're going through. There is a group on here called moms with anxiety. You should join.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)