Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working on a budget...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm working on a budget and I wanted to add in our new babies diapers because he will be here before we know it! Problem is, I totally forgot how much diapers usually cost for one month for a newborn. So what did you spend a month on diapers for your little one when they were born? Thanks!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Bloggin' about life, love, kids, pregnancy and normal livin' kleveille.blogspot.com
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hailnbray
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:43 PM

i dont remember really but i know a box of diapers is about 20.00 we had a 9 month old foster daughter around chirstmas and we used a box a month (or just about a month)

emarin77
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Well if you purchase Pampers diapers; 70-80 amounts, depending on the size of the baby, can cost you $20 dollars a box when on sale.  Buy 2 boxes for a month.  Babies usually use 4 to 5 diapers a day.

I would also ask you if you have a Catholic Charieties or other religious network in your community.  I would speak with the family services department there and they would give you a link online to receive free diapers.

3girls4mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Depends on the brand of diapers you buy. Loves and Pampers are usually $20 or more per box. Huggies are more than that. Parent's Choice (Walmart brand) that I use are less than $15 a box and I use 2 boxes a month now. When my daughter was newborn I probably used 3 boxes a month because I changed her diaper more often then I probably needed to :)  

lundaylove
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:07 PM

all i know is a size 5 box of pampers diapers (156 in each box) costs 41.99 at babies r us. With 3 toddlers i get 2 a month. So a newborn theres more in the boxes so you could prolly get 1 large box a month for newborns.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)