Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need your advice please!!!!! POLL - pics!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:32 PM
  • 74 Replies

Poll

Question: Which dress do you like best?

Options:

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Dress 5

Dress 6

Dress 7

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 239

View Results

I'm trying to pick out my dd's second birthday dress.  I'm taking her to have her birthday pictures done and I need help picking out a dress!!  I really love the blue polka dotted one, but she wore a blue dress for her 1 year pictures - don't want to start a trend, ya know?  Please, which one do you like best??

Thanks so much!!  I can't decide which one I like the most!  She will be wearing it to her party, which will be Disney Princess theme, but I'm not much worried about matching her to the theme.  Last year was Abby Cadabby (from Sesame Street) and her dress didn't match the decor at all.  Here's a pic of her 1 year pictures for reference.  :)

Here are the options for her  2 year pics.

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Dress 5 - with a matching doll dress

Dress 6

Dress 7

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dannysgirl77
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Why did you have to make that so damn hard?? ;) I LOVE them all...and want a girl so bad I could freggin scream! So thanks for that!!! I love 1, 3 , & 4 they are so pretty!

Faeriebrat
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Oh wow I see where your problem lies.. They are all sooooo beautiful!! I love dresses 3-7.. I guess I was no help what so ever but here is a bump for you!

MikeysMom51108
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I voted for the polka dot one. I think it's different enough that it won't really be setting a trend. And, I just think the rest of the dresses look too "Easterish" for me....unless of course her birthday is really close to Easter, in which case, that could work!

MrsReesca17
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Thanks!  Her birthday is actually in May... I can be OCD and plan wayyyyy ahead of myself, LMAO.  And you can blame Dillards for the hard choices - all of their dresses are to die for!!  It's where I got her dress for her 1 year pictures.  They're expensive, but I only splurge on her bday pics. :)

ThePinkRobot

I like 2 and 4.  The other ones remind me of flower girl dresses, except the last onw which I just don't like.

dosthepost

I voted for 6, but I love 7 as well.

-xoxo-
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I like 1, 3, and 4. Very pretty dresses :) 

Benjamin_Nathan
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM

1 or 7

KaseyHickman
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I picked dress 7 I think its beautiful but I think all  of them are beautiful I just love the colors of the dress!

mlg871
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I absolutely LOVE the dress in her 1 year pictures!!! 

If I had to pick I'd say #3, 5 or 6 - if I really really had to pick I think I'd say 5 - there's something about that one that stands out.  The rest sort of remind me of easter dresses.  They are all nice, it's a hard call!! Sorry....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)