Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Advice for Moms - Group Signatures!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi everyone!

We have some Group signatures to share with you!

We hope you'll add an Advice for Moms group signature to your posts. 

When you post on other groups with our group signature, other members may want to join you over here - and we'll all have more Moms to talk to:)

Here's how to add the signature to your account:

1. Copy the signature below that you like best.
  2. Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the 'My Account Settings' option.
  3. Click on 'Font & Signatures' tab and scroll down to the Signature section.
  4. Click on the 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
  5. Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
  6. You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.

Here are the some signatures:

Let us know if you have any questions!  We are happy to help!

Thank you for being a member of the Advice for Moms Group!

coffee 

by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Kaci
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Thanks for the siggie!

Trin0714
by on May. 7, 2010 at 8:23 AM

cute

25beengoodtome
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:56 AM

I'm having problems picking up the siggy's, each time I right-click to copy the siggy it sends me to the group home. How can Icopy the siggy with the link , in order to add this to my signatures?

EDITED**

THANKS FOR TOUR REPLY! here's my siggy, with my personal touch added ~ thank you!

~ Marie

Bonnie
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Thanks, Robin! I snagged one.

25beengoodtome
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Thank you! I love this siggy!

A specia; thanks for your enabling my use of the siggy. Your PM was a  pleasant surprise, CafeRobin . the siggy copied correctly and I added my name. THANK YOU!

~ Marie

dawnmarie05
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 12:11 AM

I am a40 yy  single mom of 5. We live in wisconsin.I have type 2 diabetes, anxiety, fibromyalgia and insomnia. Because of the insomnia I may be on very late at night or wee hours of the morning. This is not abnormal for me. I lost my job of 11 years in May of 2010 and have been receiving unemployment since then. I enjoy crocheting, painting, computers, surfing the web, playing pc games,  suduko,facebook  and currently learning to bead keychains, banners, and bracelets.I have an etsy store and a private store page for selling items I have crafted. If you are interested, please send me a request and I will send you the sites. If u have any suggestions for any groups I may be interested in please feel free to send me a link and a short description of the group. Also send me a friend request and I will happily add u. If u send me spam I WILL NOT add u or I will delete u immediately.

Thanks a bunch and I look forward to meeting all of u!!!

Dawn

happy halloweenDawnmarie05

tronjah
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:36 PM

i had two periods in november and i didnt get one in december just wanna no if am pregnant i have a 7yr old boy i had two misscarriages i have not signs of been pregnant help me plz

abbysmom028
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:10 PM

thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN