Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE! (VENTING)

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:04 AM
  • 14 Replies

First off.......Im 17yrs old....Im married and pregnant with a little boy. I have been married for 11 months and i dont know if i can go one more day. We are currently living at his parents house and they want all our food stamp money and the hubby dont want to go out and find our own place. He likes living with mommy and daddy and being a slave for them. And i man literally a slave. But when i ask him to do one simple thing that i cant do which is clean the litter box he cant even do that. I spend hours cleaning this room and he comes home and messes it up again. Im soooo tired of having plates and bowls and cups everywhere because he cant go put them in the freaking sink. Or he brings a glass of milk in here and drinks a little bit of it and lets the rest go bad. Im so tired of it all. My mother never raised me to live like a pig and i refuse to live like one. And the worst part of it all there are roaches everywhere and the toilet is sooo messed up it wont flush so you have to look at everyones crap. And we have had plenty of money to move out but he chooses not too. For god sakes he is 21 yrs old but cant even act like it. I mean if i could go back to work i would but the doctor said it wouldnt be a good idea since this is a high risk pregnancy and since i am sooo young and small. But for some reason he always throws it back up in my face. I dont know what to do anymore. I have tried everything. But i cant live in a nasty life style nomore. And i would be d*** if i brought my son home to this crap. I mean i have tried to stay in this marriage as long as possible for Hayden but i cant nomore. Please i need some advice sorry its so long. I just need to vent!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenB36
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:13 AM

where are your parents? if you have money to move out then move out with out him and get him to pay child support.... get on public assistance and you should have enough to pay your bills till you go back to work. dont put up with that trash... you have a baby coming and you dont want that baby to live in filth

monkeysmom2003
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:15 AM

get out!!

kchaos85
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Quoting QueenB36:

where are your parents? if you have money to move out then move out with out him and get him to pay child support.... get on public assistance and you should have enough to pay your bills till you go back to work. dont put up with that trash... you have a baby coming and you dont want that baby to live in filth

I was going to say the same thing. Move in with your parents for awhile if you can. Maybe it will be the wake up call he needs. But you definitely need to do what is best for your baby, and living in filth is NOT healthy for a newborn at all. If he gets on you about not working just tell him right now you have the most important job of all, growing a baby!

KristinC1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Yeah i know....I mean we did have the money. And mom my lives with her new bf and my dad who i have only met once lives in Texas far far away. I just dont know.

Ericha7
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Yes you need to move out, sorry that you are in this situation

KristinC1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:20 AM

And see thats the thing we have tried the break thing and he cries and begs and pleads me to stay with him. I just dont know what to do. I mean he says he will be nothing with out me and will quit his job. And as far as my mom goes she wont be able to help me out she is living the rich life now. And you know how long it takes to get on public assistance there is a 2yr waiting list. And i dont qualify for low income cause im not 18.

Tranla
by Elisabeth on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:25 AM

I'm sorry your husband's putting you through that.  If you're wanting to stay with him, I think you need to get some counselling with him.  If he's leaving your room a disgusting mess like that and refusing to do anything for you, just moving out probably won't do much.  Since you guys can afford to move out, you really should.  It sounds like he definately needs to cut the umbilical cord that has him still attached to his parents.  He should be providing for his wife, not his parents.  But even if he won't put in the effort for your relationship and wouldn't move out with you, you need to get out of that situation.  Do you have any family or friends that could take you in if he won't go with you?  You shouldn't be on your own with a high risk pregnancy.  Good luck with your baby. 

CafeMom Tickers
Jaimielee317
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:29 AM

There are resources I'm sure for young mothers. If there is a will there is a way. If you mom is living the rich life now why can't she help you? does she know how you are living? you need to get out of there for your baby's health.

U.S.ArmyWife

hon, if you have other fam, stay with them and tell hubby until he learns to clean up after himself, and gets y'all your own place, you won't be comming back to his parents

mummie2b2010

poor thing...he needs to grow up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)