Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning for mom's w teen daughters that use hoverspot!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:26 AM
  • 19 Replies

I got a hoverspot account because a friend recomended it. well when i logged in to my page i had a message from a guy named Tom (doesn't give a last name) from the OKC area. It was a proposition to be in a relationship with him. i replyed no because i'm married. well then i got curious about this guy. when i read his page i felt my skin crawl, his about me says this:

ALL ABOUT ME

Im an average guy, living an average lifestyle. Looking for an above average younger woman for a live-in role play as daddy and daughter. If you are a young lady that does not like your present living arrangement or seek to lose yourself in a role as my daughter an secret lover, or just want to start a new life in a new place. I can offer you safety and security as my Daughter and Pet, and in return I ask for companionship and discretion.When we are around others you must be able to convince every one, that we are a loving and happy Father and Daughter. lease be willing to live in a 24/7 relationship and as a member of my family. As your daddy, i will assume the responsibility's of meeting all your needs, including moving you to be closer for more play and Family activities and providing an allowance after you finish your chores. If you are too young to live on your own i would be happy to place you in our home.
If this arrangement Seems to much to start with, I would be happy to find a younger sub to meet with during the week. I can be discreet or the romantic lover of your dreams, but please be discreet when contacting me. I am married, but my wife does not wish to share this life style with me, so I am searching for a woman to fulfill my sexual needs and desires. Make no mistake I will treat you like a lady in public, and a Daddys little girl in private.
if you feel you can convincingly role play as my daughter, or are interested in meeting or discussing the life style I would love to hear from you.
I am interested in Fire and Breath play, and Branding and other body modifications Although I am 47 years old but listed in a younger age group so the younger women can find me easier, I also have a family at home that can never know of this arangement, I will take good care of you and provide a loving family. I am serious and only want a serious woman. you can find me on the I'm place with the yellow smiley face just reverse these letters to find me XXXXX (edited for privacy reasons)

So i'm postin this in all my groups to warn mama's with teen daughters that use hoverspot so that he can't get to them I'm takin this to the cops monday.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaetlinC
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:29 AM

OMG

Lace2180
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:33 AM

Quoting KaetlinC:

OMG

kristielee79
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:37 AM

eewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

KaseyHickman
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:33 AM

ok I know that it is really gross but legally he did nothing wrong. Just because he is 47 doesnt mean he has done anything wrong in looking for a young woman. I hate to say but there is nothing that you can do or that cops can do about it because its a role play game.

strongerthanB4
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:37 AM

what a sick twisted fuck!!!! OMG!!

Sparkyfire
by Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Quoting KaseyHickman:

ok I know that it is really gross but legally he did nothing wrong. Just because he is 47 doesnt mean he has done anything wrong in looking for a young woman. I hate to say but there is nothing that you can do or that cops can do about it because its a role play game.

did you miss the line where he says "if your too young to live on your own" thats the part that has my skin crawlin

djdouglas60
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Quoting Sparkyfire:

Quoting KaseyHickman:

did you miss the line where he says "if your too young to live on your own" thats the part that has my skin crawlin

18 would be too young to live on their own.

I believe that which does not kill us makes us stronger.

lynndeport
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:00 AM

omg thats really the only thing I can even think to say. That's just really disturbing.

KaseyHickman
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Yes I know and I dont agree with it and  I think its disgusting but technically the cops can not do anything because he hasnt done anything wrong. im sorry its a sick world out there but he has not actually said he wants someone under the age of 18.

Quoting Sparkyfire:

Quoting KaseyHickman:

yummy_mommy89
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:16 AM

they wont do anything unless you have proof that he contacted a teenager and he knew they were underage

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)