Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what an f'd up day..and yet the silver lining....

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:32 AM
  • 4 Replies
ok so i havent seen my family in 3 years...i moved after my grandpa died (grandma 8 months prior) i needed a new start. i was the only one taking care of grandpa and we had a joint bank account cuz i handled bills n such. well he turns for the worse and goes into coma and thats when my step mom (his daughter) comes in to help. needless to say it was just bad all around. grandpa left me $ to start anew and my family found out. huge fight...fast forward 1 1/2 yrs. my lil sis n bro start talked to me again...mom n dad say the miss me but they dont know if they want to talk yet....fast forward again...im now 8 months preggers with my first with wonderful df. and my baby shower is this sunday...yesterday we left to go get lil sis n her bestie 2 hrs away where im from....we just stuck almost $400 worth of parts into our car and right when we get 10 min. away from my old house the wheel bearing blew...meaning the wheel cud fly off the car at any moment! omg right? lol so we finally safely get it to my mom n dads and i have to say hi im pregnant and my cars a pos...lol :( what a welcoming right? well i have limited funds i saved for this weekend and im thinking great...its all gone cuz of the car...nope mom n dad had it towed to a shop n r having it fixed.. i asked how much so i cud pay em back but they wont tell me...so now im thinkin me and df r stuck there overnight..lol nopw again they give me lil bros car till i come back sunday to drop off lil sis...(seriously miracles beyond miracles happened..) plus they bought me a crap load of clothes blankies n the travel set i wanted for the baby! and my aunt dropped off a diaper bag filled with clothes! idk what to do or think..i honestly never ever thought this would happen after the huge fight 3yrs ago and now this...i feel bad for not being there now. my dad cleaned up n has a good job now and my step mom ((r just mom in this post) lost weight n looks good. things just feel different...now if i cud just get rid of this horrible cold! lol sorry just wanted to share my day.
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CullenLover
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:43 AM

*hugs* looks like they finally realized to move on! im happy for you, and glad they came through for you, just remeber let the past go and start anew.

dosthepost
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:47 AM

They're (hopefully) trying to make up for being stupid. Have a happy pregnancy!!!

BaileynMe
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Aw, that's so great of them! It sounds like maybe they're trying to make amends for the fight. 

momma4vr
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:50 AM
ty ladies. it was a really weird day...df was sooooooo pissed at the car...then after a lil while he was joking with my whole family..and my lil sis is dating my df "twin" lol omg they r identical looks build attitude the works! soo funny
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)