Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to get you man to last longer in bed

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 5:59 PM
  • 41 Replies

I have been with my S/O for a yr now. He usually only last a couple mins if that and its starting to drive me crazy. He is done by time i even start to get into it. Being pregnant has made me more sex hungry. Any one have any ideas or tips?

Thanks

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jroach
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Sorry no advice here. My man is the same way. It only lasts a few minutes and I'm left laying there like WTH! so I just get out my vibrator after he goes to sleep! LOL

BaileynMe
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Maybe try giving him a bj earlier in the day, so the edge is taken off his drive. 

You can also try applying some pressure when he's hard. Using your thumb and forefinger, grasp his penis near the base and GENTLY squeeze for a few seconds. It cuts off blood flow for those few seconds and can help him last a little longer. 

Bring some toys into play and have him finish you just before he finishes. 

mom2mandjax
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I think there are condoms that do something to him that makes him"last longer" not sure what else you can do. Sorry

The extent of American ignorance continues to amaze me

yummy_mommy89
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:07 PM

get him off before hand that away he can go again and last longer

janette25
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:08 PM

The y make creams and and ring to to put on the penis that are suppose to help, but if that doesn't work then he may need to see a doctor.

does he loose his erection? or does he just ejaculate to soon?

Rachelrocks187
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:10 PM

ive tried condoms. rings, bitting it... no that last one is a joke

he doesnt like to go the second time around. id have to threaten his life to get him to do that. lol. even i remember one day where we did have sex 3 times in one day each time was just a few mins.

cage0101
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:11 PM

i have tried everything with my DH and he still goes fast, it drives me crazy. as another reply said i get my vibrator out after he goes to sleep as well. hey it gets the job done.

Rachelrocks187

he has no problem getting hard, he just cums way too fast

I havent tried any creams yet

Quoting janette25:

The y make creams and and ring to to put on the penis that are suppose to help, but if that doesn't work then he may need to see a doctor.

does he loose his erection? or does he just ejaculate to soon?

imechard

Is there any way that you can somehow make your level of arrousal more to match his? I am no help really since I only take a little while. Changing position helps, I am usually on top so I can control that better and do what feels good to me. And my DH simply knows that it is not good sportmanship to come before I am even getting into it, so he thinks about other things. I have expressed to him, very clearly, that sex is for both of us and we both deserve to be satisfied, if he can't do that by penetration alone, he will have to find another way to satisfy me

BaileynMe

Quoting Rachelrocks187:

ive tried condoms. rings, bitting it... no that last one is a joke

he doesnt like to go the second time around. id have to threaten his life to get him to do that. lol. even i remember one day where we did have sex 3 times in one day each time was just a few mins.

Heh, don't let him penetrate or play till YOU'VE finished then. If he can't satisfy YOU, he ain't getting any either. :-) 

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)