Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh, haven't been feeling well.

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:56 PM
  • 12 Replies

Lately I've been extremely snappy, haven't felt like doing anything, I am constantly getting head aches from my kids screaming, I am always annoyed/bothered by them, flipping out over small things.  I'm tired by 11 am when i get up at eight or nine... trouble breathing sometimes.  I thought at first I might be depressed, but honestly some days I'm just fine. yesterday I cleaned my house top to bottom. I thought about pregnancy.. but there is likely a 0% chance of that.. so I'm really just not sure what's wrong.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Please get checked over by a doctor. You could have anemia or thyroid problems or some other medical problem. Find out for sure. (((hugs)))

BaileynMe
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Quoting Bmat:

Please get checked over by a doctor. You could have anemia or thyroid problems or some other medical problem. Find out for sure. (((hugs)))

This. 

You COULD still be suffering from depression. Even in the midst of depression people have good days and bad. 

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

HuskerAmber
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Most of those symptoms sound like hypoglycemia. I was just diagnosed with it and it's really not too uncommon.

QueenMab323
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:08 PM

You truly might be depressed--depression, contrary to popular belief, isn't necessarily something that clings to you 100% of every day. Trust me--even when you're depressed, you'll find that you feel just fine at times, which will make you second guess yourself. But it does sound like depression, stress, or anxiety. There are some options you can look into regarding these things, be they companionship from trusted loved ones, counseling, and etc. Sometimes just a switch in the routine is helpful.

It helps me, sometimes, to write out what is bothering me, and why. Often, I find things I haven't even realized are bothering me are often what unconsciously set me off, and figuring these things out helps me to work through my other problems. Not sure if that's your thing, but for me, it's effective, so I figured I'd suggest it.

I also wouldn't rule out pregnancy. I've gotten pregnant on birth control--Depo Provera. Give it a bit, and if you're still suspicious, go ahead and test.

Lots of cyberhugs... Hang in there. While being a mother is the most rewarding thing on earth, it's also often the hardest.

alwayscarolina
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Thanks tons. See like right now I feel great.. in the morning I'll get up and let the kids play in their room like a half hour before I'm ready to deal with them.. and then things will probably be like that again. And the headaches OMG I never had migraines before now...

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:03 AM

I would say PMS, sounds like me!! IDK, mama, sorry...

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Quoting Bmat:

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

alwayscarolina
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 4:00 PM

LoL. Constant PMS?  Today is a good day.. I tried really hard this morning not to get to upset with the babies.. and it worked. Boyfriend was like..you're doing really good with not yelling.  Not feeling to bad at all today.. but tomorrow may be a different story all together.  So I dunno.

alwayscarolina
by on Mar. 8, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Okay topping it off looks like an early period.. not cool.  Any ideas? Can't get into the Drs until friday.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 8, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Can you go to urgent care? Friday seems like a long time to have to wait.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)