Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some help/advice please....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:16 AM
  • 3 Replies

I have a 1 year old baby who I can't get back on a schedule. I have 2 older kids too and one goes to school early and the other one goes in the afternoon. I had her schedule worked out to fit every one's needs even hers! Then one day she just stopped doing the schedule. She doesn't care to eat her breakfast really and she usually naps at the worst times (like when we are out and about), and she won't go to bed until midnight some nights. And i've been keeping to the routine still. The schedule is as follows:

Wake up: 7:30.

Breakfast At 8, she doesn't eat right away, not even a bottle.

Play time/errands 9-11:30ish.

Lunch time 12-12:30. 12:50 we take her brother to school.

Nap time 1:30-3:20. And get sister from the bus.

Pick up brother at 4.

Playtime until dinner at 6. Bath and story time at 8. Bed at 9.

My oldest goes to school at 7:20 on the bus so it all worked out great. Now she just stopped doing it. I keep doing the same things everyday, and nothing is working any more. Any help on what I could do or try would be great. Or even any advice or thoughts!! Thank you mommies!!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BaileynMe
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Try moving some things around. Try putting her down for a late morning nap or something like that. My DD readjusted her schedule without consulting me first several times. :-) 

cmtjenn
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Maybe try to change her nap time, maybe just shorten it.  My DS almost never takes a nap. I just put him down if he seems tired, otherwise we just go on our daily schedule as usual.

abbysmom028
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:32 AM

ive learned u have too wear the child out and stay ontop of her .....it will get better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)