• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Fools Jokes

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:06 AM
  • 28 Replies

Did you get hit with one yet? :)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALD1303
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:20 AM

I havent yet but I filled a plastic cup with water and put it in the freezer and when it's dinner time Ill put a little bit of cold water on top to hide the frozen content and watch my DH try to figure out whats happening lol

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:24 AM

My kid hit me up. In my car the dash tells me the month and day. It said Wed April 1. Now I know its been a long week, but I really had to think hard about what was going on. She changed the year (its not visable) to make the day change to Wed.

It was a good hour before I figured it out.

Mazie0723
by Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Nope nothing yet.. I'm still trying to figure out how to get DH..

tiffanymartinez
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM

I hit ppl with some and my auntie tried but i saw right through it. I'm not believing anything anyone says today! lol

momof2angels491
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Nah, I'm too smart for that. But I played  a good one on my kids this am. I wish I'd had a camera. I woke them up screaming that it was 8:30 and that they were late for school. They jumped out of bed, tried to get dressed and brush their teeth at the same time. I finally told them when we were headed out the door...

Cheribomb
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM

im waiting for hubby to wake up.... heheh  i put a rubberband around the spray on the sink so when he goes to turn on the water the spray will get him :)  i know its old but i have to find ones that he cant see loL  everyone around me is aware of April Fools day cuz its my birthday, so its everyone trying to get me. 

momof2angels491
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Quoting Cheribomb:

im waiting for hubby to wake up.... heheh  i put a rubberband around the spray on the sink so when he goes to turn on the water the spray will get him :)  i know its old but i have to find ones that he cant see loL  everyone around me is aware of April Fools day cuz its my birthday, so its everyone trying to get me. 

Mazie0723
by Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I'm going to steal your idea I have little clear hair bands.. But it would be my luck I would for get and get myself..lol And Happy Birthday!!!!!

Quoting Cheribomb:

Buggy979
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM
¿uʍop ǝpısdn ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ pǝuɹnʇ oɥʍ 'ʇɥƃıɹןɐ
Cheribomb
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM

LoL thanks!  I seriously have to keep reminding myself LoL of course hubby is taking forever to get up !

Quoting Mazie0723:

I'm going to steal your idea I have little clear hair bands.. But it would be my luck I would for get and get myself..lol And Happy Birthday!!!!!

Quoting Cheribomb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)