Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI but idk what it is...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ok, so for the past week or two, whenever DH and i have sex, i feel like im completely bruised inside. it hurts when he goes too deep. even when he doesnt cuz it still feels like he does. idk what that could be. i have never had that happen before. it really sucks cuz DH and i love our sex, but i hate that i have to keep telling him to stop and hold on cuz of the pain. has anyone had this before? what could it be?

oh yea and for al i know i dont think im pregnant.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cristina0709
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:41 PM

17 views? no one? huh...

elizabeth_anne8
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I have pains if my bf goes in deep, but I have a mirena. Maybe you should see a gyno!

cristina0709
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Quoting elizabeth_anne8:

I have pains if my bf goes in deep, but I have a mirena. Maybe you should see a gyno!

yea i had the paragard and i was fine. i now have the nuva ring (its out right now for my period week)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:56 PM

Hmmm. That is strange. BUMP!

KristinC1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Yeah i have the same problem sometimes with dh. And it does hurt alot. But sometimes it doesnt hurt. But i just thought it was because im pregnant! But i would talk to your doctor girl!

How`s my pregnancy doing?
My name is Kristin and im a mother to be of a lil boy due July 5th. I am a wife to a wonderful man since May 8th 2009. And this is our first baby. We currently live in Navarre Fl. I amplanning on breastfeeding and being a stay at home mom!
BaileynMe
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:39 PM

No idea. I'd see a dr. 

Ljensen09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM

That has happened to me once in a while, not sure what it is but it usually goes away. Sorry! bump

Moonwhispers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM

i did that after I had my first baby.  Still hurts sometimes to.  Just call your OB and ask what he thinks it is and what you can do for it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)