Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Month Old Wont Leave Diaper On!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hello ladies I havea 20 month old boy named Damien that simply just wont leave his diaper on when we put him to bed for a nap or for the night. Ok well he keeps it on during the night but as soon as he wakes up he takes his diaper off we leave clothes on him so I just dont know what to do. Any advice? He cant really talk yet so we cant really potty train him also I dont know how to even go about potty training him....

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
peanutsmommy1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM

duct tape

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Overalls backwards, or footie jams backwards. And try to PT.

youngmom33
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Even though he can't talk it sounds like he is showing signs of being ready to potty train. IDK what to tell ya. Put his diaper on backwards????

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Try potty training ... I started my son at 19 months . He is 3 and fully potty trained day and nite ! Since he doesnt want his diaper on dont put it on him . Ever 20 mins or so take him to the potty . Get him big boy underwear and tell him not to pee or poop on handy mandy or whatever he is wearing ! Make it a BIG deal !!!When he makes a mistake  take him straight to the potty and put him on it and tell him he pee pees here .Just cause he cant talk really doesnt mean he dont know what ur saying ! This may or may not work but i think it might . My son was only a month younger when he started doing this ! Gl mama and if nothing works duck tape will !!!!!!

3boyz1princess
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Put it on backwards so he cant get to the tabs.  you can also us small pieces of duct tape good luck i remember those days...Could also be a sign he wants to potty train he does not like the wetness

in loveboy n girltwin boys

HUBBY & ME       CHANDLER,MADSION,CARSON & COLTON

15YR             13YR            5YR             4YR

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)