• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anybody done or been an April Fool?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:01 PM
  • 8 Replies

I went and moved my DH's Jeep late last night to the other end of the parking lot. This morning at about 11am I looked out and asked where is Jeep was. He got this alarmed look on his face and hurried toward the window. He looked out and said, "they came and got my Jeep"! I was like "What?! You're payments are ahead! He said "They came and got it"! I had been struggling not to laugh the whole time and couldn't stop grinning-then I busted out laughing along with DD-she knew what I did. I told him "April Fool"! And he was like "very funny". But this year I got him good!

april fools

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM

I have been a fool, and I pulled one but it backfired in my face..........

retsillacam
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Yeah. I ran a penicil around the edge of quarter  and bet my DD she couldn't run it down her face. She fell for it. (the pencil makes a black line) I posted a pic of a + PG test on FB, but my sister ruined the joke. B*tch:-) trying to think of one to get DH with.

UxorQuodMatris
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I have one posted right now lol. 

Quoting retsillacam:

Yeah. I ran a penicil around the edge of quarter  and bet my DD she couldn't run it down her face. She fell for it. (the pencil makes a black line) I posted a pic of a + PG test on FB, but my sister ruined the joke. B*tch:-) trying to think of one to get DH with.

MrsReesca17
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Last year my boss and I happened to be looking for new jobs... I even helped her with her resume.  I was in a rush that morning getting dd and myself ready to leave.  She called me and told me that she got the job and was starting in a few days.  She had me so blown away that I forgot dd's bottles in the fridge and had to go back home and get them.

retsillacam
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:10 PM

:-) LMAO.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

Quoting retsillacam:

shoegirl01
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM

My husband hates carrot top, so I hacked into his facebook this morning and changed it to be dedicated to face book.  Changed photos, added quotes and joined every single carrot top related page :) 

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Quoting shoegirl01:

My husband hates carrot top, so I hacked into his facebook this morning and changed it to be dedicated to face book.  Changed photos, added quotes and joined every single carrot top related page :) 

that is hilarious! I must say that I am with your husband on that carrot top creeps me out!

http://www.firstgiving.com/forpaige

Lets help find the cure for autism!!

Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM

LOL So do i! It says dont say a word. Because I have 3 kids and a tubal! lol

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

Quoting retsillacam:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)