Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Around the house

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

At home i usually wear a t-shirt and sweat pants. When it gets warmer I wear shorts and tank tops. My DH says I am showing off when I wear a tank top. I am not that big! I wear a 40C-D. That may sound big but I don't look that big. I am tall at almost 6". And I am also overweight. My bone structure is large and long. My upper left arm has a red, white & blue butterfly on it. What is so bad about a tank top? Occasionally I wear a nice one when we go out. He says he sees all the guys looking at me. Last time I wore one every woman in the bar(except bartenders) had one on! So what if other guys look!? 

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:46 PM

I personally dont think it matters what you wear as long as you're not wearing shorts or a skirt that you *hoohaa* hangs out of. Or a shirt that your boobs literally FALL OUT of. My husband takes it as a compliment when people look. He's like, yeah, she's mine.

lundaylove
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:50 PM

i wear tank tops all the time. my hubby doesnt care. he would if my boobs hung out but they dont so..

MrsLavender
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:51 PM

this.

Quoting Mama2ETA:

I personally dont think it matters what you wear as long as you're not wearing shorts or a skirt that you *hoohaa* hangs out of. Or a shirt that your boobs literally FALL OUT of. My husband takes it as a compliment when people look. He's like, yeah, she's mine.

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:53 PM

As long as the goods are not showing who cares? He should think of it as being lucky.

Around my house I am mismatched most of the time with a t-shirt and boxers of some sort on.

dusky_rose
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I wear tank tops all the time in the summer. Why does he care if other guys look? He should be proud if other guys are looking at his woman.

Click the image above to join our group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)