• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woman who cheat!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  • 29 Replies

Someone did a post about cheating and the majority of res pones were of woman who have been cheated on.  Now they say that woman cheat just as much as men do.  I am curious how many woman on cafemom cheated on their husbands?  Does your husbands know about it?  Are y'all working through it? 

Does anyone know of a woman who has cheated on her husband and why she did it?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrincessMermaid
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I have never cheated on my husband.

dosthepost
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Never cheated. Ever.

Brianav
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:17 PM

I have never cheated on my husband. I don't want to end up in a ditch.

No one has cheated? I wanna know how y'all worked through something like cheating? Anyone?

LOVE_mygirls58
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:18 PM

nope...i never could do anything like that to a person

Mrs.LSU
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Quoting Brianav:

No one has cheated? I wanna know how y'all worked through something like cheating? Anyone?

I am curious too.  I guess it is mostly men. 

SexyTeacher
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:20 PM

I really don't think anyone would answer "yes" to this question!

LOVE_mygirls58
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Quoting Brianav:

my DH has cheated...he was depressed and drunk and i mean seriously drunk..he was drinking for 14 hrs...all he did was kiss...he remembers it...his brothers got the chick off of him *she was sober*

But he isn't allowed to drink and we got help through our pastor.  Everyone told me to leave him..but he was depressed..i couldn't just leave..he needed help before we helped ourselves..

I now trust him completley..we do not drink anymore and we ditched all our old friends moved and we have a better life 100%

Mrs.LSU
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Quoting LOVE_mygirls58:

Quoting Brianav:

my DH has cheated...he was depressed and drunk and i mean seriously drunk..he was drinking for 14 hrs...all he did was kiss...he remembers it...his brothers got the chick off of him *she was sober*

But he isn't allowed to drink and we got help through our pastor.  Everyone told me to leave him..but he was depressed..i couldn't just leave..he needed help before we helped ourselves..

I now trust him completley..we do not drink anymore and we ditched all our old friends moved and we have a better life 100%

I am happy that everything turn out good for you both. 

Mrs.LSU
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:25 PM

i guess not.  I wasn't asking it to judge anyone.  I just want to know from a woman's perspective.

Quoting SexyTeacher:

I really don't think anyone would answer "yes" to this question!

ashli488
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM

i have cheated on him and yes he knows about it and we got through it by calling it evens for when he cheated on me with my ex bff...what i did was not right it wasnt even sex it was close but i didnt let it get that far. i dont regret it but it made me and dh stronger.

but i do know a girl who has cheated numerous times and she just did it just because...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)