Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been one of those days, so.....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

Free....one very cute but very loud 8 week old baby boy.  Please be aware that if you decide to take him home with you he will scream for about 6 hours every day and you will have to spend that entire time rocking, pacing the floors, singing to him, patting his bottom, and 100 other things that don't really work.  He wakes up every hour through the night and will expect to spend that waking time attached to your breast.  You will have to give up being able to sit down for meals, because he hates it when people in the house eat.  Likewise, showers will have to be eliminated or at least limited to about 45 seconds per day. 

And if all that isn't convincing enough I'll throw in the 5 year old brother as well!  Very bright and funny but occasionally displays the attitude of a teen-aged girl.

April fools, of course.....I love my boys and would never give them away, but my sanity sure is taking a beating this evening.....

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky & Logan.  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Brianav
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:09 PM

OMG! Thats the worst thing i have ever seen! What a bitch!

April fools.!!hehe. cute.

--♥--Briana--♥--

mom2mandjax
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Only if you take mine. A strikingly beautiful 4 YO girl with a horrible temper, and a 4 month old boy who doesn't whine that much but you have to hold him 24/7 or he gets pissed!

MissiHampt
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I bet if we traded for a day we would both realize how wonderful our own really are.

The good news is, my little screaming banshee is sleeping and the 5 year old kangaroo wanna be is eating....so it's peaceful at my house for the first time ALL evening. 

And when he goes to bed I am leaving a bottle of milk for the baby with daddy and taking a much deserved bubble bath.

Quoting mom2mandjax:

Only if you take mine. A strikingly beautiful 4 YO girl with a horrible temper, and a 4 month old boy who doesn't whine that much but you have to hold him 24/7 or he gets pissed!

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky & Logan.  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)