• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This lady needs to go back and relearn road rules!!!!!! vent

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:48 PM
  • 3 Replies

So today I had my daughter and her friend and we went to walmart to get eggs. I had them both in one of those carts with two seats in. I was walking accross the road in the yellow line zone where cars are supposed to yield to pedestrians. I looked both ways before entering roads and there were no cars at the time. So I'm more than half way accross road and this lady in a white suv comes flying towards me and almost hit us. I'm sooooo pissed. I go down the row my car is parked in and she turns down and parks in a handicap spot.  She gets out and starts yelling at me. She was in the wrong. I told her she needs to learn to drive she was supposed to yield to me. She gave me the finger. I told her to stop I have two children here. She said so and did it again. I continue to walk down my row and this guy asks if I'm ok because he saw the whole thing. He said that lady is totally in the wrong and is messed up. How can people be so ignorant. Gheese.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dosthepost
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Should've gotten her plates... you could've filed a harassment report, and a wreckless driving report.

Nykyria
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I agree with PP, wal-mart has camera's that are focused on the parking area. She would have gotten a written violation at least. A lesson if nothing else. Sorry you had to go through that, it sounds scary.

alt075
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Ugh, I was so upset I didn't even think of that. I wanted to ram the end of my cart into her car so bad. Not that I really would though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)