Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's with me????

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:11 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm no where near being the perfect "Martha Stewart" mom or a June Cleaver type.  Half the time I'm just keeping up with the chaos at home (I sometimes call myself the Goddess of Chaos).  I seem to always wonder what the hell I'm doing or going on.  I seem to be faking it pretty well most of the time and keeping a smile on my face (though I sometimes wonder if it looks more like Renfield's smile). 

Something seems to be working because I have a loving BF and a healthy happy son.  I know a lot of moms would be horrified by my parenting choices I've made (and would make again) and things I do... but I'm good with it.  

So if your a NON-perfect mom... Shout out and be proud!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeweldog
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:23 AM

So everyone here is Perfect?  wow... I guess I'm the only one... or you don't want anyone to know it's a front?

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Ya I guess you're alone lol...

okeefe11
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Not perfect here! :)

backcat
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:29 AM

You just need to be there for your son. I know at times it could be hard and you want to give up. but in the end of the day if you can say that you did your best. Then you should give your self pat on your back. I know I have tree kids 4,3,and1 and some days I say to myself what was I thinking. Having all these kid. Not get me wrong I love them and I will never trun them in for any thing. It is just at times I need a time out. Take a walk with out and kids go out with your frinds. Trust me you will feel better and then you will be able to do what you need to do.

shoegirl01
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:09 AM

Guess what my DS ate for dinner tonight?  PB&J and an Orange.  Yep, not cause we didn't have food, but because I was WAY too tired to make something else.  And his room looks like a tornado hit it because I'm so tired of chasing a 2 year old and cleaning it up every ten minutes.  No one is perfect and they'd be lying if they said so!

mrs.ziggy09
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Im totally not perfect.. my son is 18 mnths .. so I am goin a lil crazy.. and my DH is deployed as well so Im suprised im not bald LOL..

onefootcutiepie
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Dude. I'm AWESOME. :)

Messes tell me I'm doing something right.

mylosmom89
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:22 AM

iam soo NOT a perfect mom. there is always dishes in my sink and toys all over my floor and i dont care.i let my son have soda and sweets and u know what I DONT CARE, cuz he does eat his vegitables and actual food. so go us UNPREFECT MOMS

OnDrEjsMoMmY
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:26 AM

IM FAR FROM PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! AND I DONT BELIVE THERE IS A PERFECT PERSON MAYBE IN THEIR OWN WAYS BUT IM FAR FROM THR PERFECT IMAGE OF A PERSON

katiek86
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:27 AM

LOL. Im definitely not what most people would call perfect but I love knowing in my son's eyes i am!!! And that is what counts right?? My house may have toys spead out on the floor, and I may have laundry to do but today I made my son laugh harder than he ever has!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)