Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared young and need advice

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:37 AM
  • 18 Replies

hi im new here so i keep this short and simple i am young 18 to be exact i had my baby when i was 16 hard enough but now i am expecting again nobody wants the baby but me and the fathers mother she keeps telling me not to abort but how am i going to take care of 2 kids an finish college I'm terrified to tell my parents because i had so many issues with the 1st i wasn't being stupid by not protecting my self i was on depo i was allergic then i tried the patch it broke me out i was about to start on pills then i got preg i am so worried the father is hassling me to abort it but i don't believe in it an it was my mistake why punish a innocent child for my wrong doings i know it will b hard but i just don't know what to do help me please

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaileynMe
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Honey, if you're against aborting, then don't. I know it's a rough choice to make, but if you feel like your life and your child's life would be better, you can give the baby up for adoption. If not, sit down and talk to the father's mother if you can and ask her if she'd be willing to support you in this decision since no one else seems to. I'm not saying be lazy and mooch off her; this is gonna require a LOT of hard work on your part, but just having someone who's willing to stand by you means a lot. 

onefootcutiepie
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Aw, I'll adopt your baby! Don't abort if you're against it, you'll regret it.

pixxydust
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:47 AM

have you thought about adoption

BaileynMe
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Quoting kiki12304:

id want to adopt because i become attacted as the months go by i am not emotionally stable for that

I don't quite understand; are you saying you would or wouldn't consider adoption? 

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

shoegirl01

adoption.  You say your not emotionally stable to use that as an option but from your post, your not stable enough period to be taking care of two children.  Think about it, your family life isn't stable, your not financially stable, and if you keep it, you won't be emotionally stable.  Sometimes you have to make a decision that is hard for you, but best for your child. 

onefootcutiepie

Well, then you either have to get strong and stick it out or find someone to stick by you through it. It's not really about your emotional stability anymore once you have kids. You have to become strong enough to do what's best for the child, which may be to keep that baby and do what you have to do to make it work, or it may be to give the baby to a loving family who can take care of it and provide for all of the baby's needs. Whatever the decision it won't be easy, but you don't have to decide tonight.

elleinad
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:53 AM

You can do it. Lots of mothers have. But please, for the love of God, get an IUD.

OnDrEjsMoMmY
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:55 AM

i say listen to ur heart if you love the baby thats already part of u that love is more than anything in this whole wide world and that baby will always love u. im 19 i had my son at 17 and i understand compleatly where ur coming from just ask ur collage if theres some way for you to work out ur classes so u can take a leave. everything will work out i promise and if u want i will add u as a friend for support just let what god intended happen

kiki12304
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:07 AM

no im saying i am not emotionaly stable to give him/her up for adoption because i love him already to do that i understand that personally i want to keep it its just hard when nobody believes in you are want to help u an i just bcome alone in the world with my baby they wanna take care of my 1st but im alone on the 2nd

OnDrEjsMoMmY
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:10 AM

and if u try birth control agaqin try the nuva ring and what state do u live in thry have ways to help u support ur kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)