Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can anyone give me advice?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

i have infant shoes and alot of baby clothes to sell if anyone is looking for infant clothes in lots of nb,0-3,3-6,6-9,12-18 m in girls clothes and in boys nb,0-3 and the shoes range from 0-5 i can send pictures of the shoes the clothes are already been put in boxes to keep them nice and ready to ship the economy is being really rough and my husband is about to get laid off please contact me if you would like to see pictures and i can give you pricing also tried other mothers and such before it costs more in gas than what they give me for my clothes

------------------
1HotMamma
------------------

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommamercer929
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:06 AM

Hi:)

You may want to try posting these on Craigslist. I see Mothers on craigslist daily, asking for discounted or free baby clothes and shoes. There are many mothers out there needing some help, perhaps some of them would truly benefit from these:)

~Jenna

SxyMamma08
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:16 AM

im in no financial situation to give away baby clothes i had to pay full price for i dont have that luxary because of the economy all oof them are cheaper than a dollar and yet people still want it free in one of my lots i have 115 peice and i have it listed for 70 thats less than a dollar per peice

kerijeanbean
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Sell them on Craigslist or your local cheapcycle.  You may also want to look around for a consignment sale.  They usually happen twice a year in  spring and fall, you may have already missed the spring sales, but the fall ones are usually in October.  If you need help finding local sales message me and I can try to help you.

sktrowb
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:44 AM

I dont know if this would work but have gou looked into ebay? I know you can get older kids clothes from ebay in lots. It is something worth looking in to. I know what you mean by people wanting to get it cheaper. I just sold a chest freezer and new it was like $800 and people wanted to pay $75 for it.

brettsmomma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:02 AM

I have sold all my sons baby items for a decent price by having a yard sale.. I place adds on craigslist for the sale and sooo many mothers showed up... I was completly sold out of baby items about three hours after I started..

SxyMamma08
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Quoting kerijeanbean:

Sell them on Craigslist or your local cheapcycle.  You may also want to look around for a consignment sale.  They usually happen twice a year in  spring and fall, you may have already missed the spring sales, but the fall ones are usually in October.  If you need help finding local sales message me and I can try to help you.

i have actually contacted one but they wanted 50 % of everything and since i need the money for my kids i dont want other people taking half of something i bought full price for and selling super cheap.,..

------------------
1HotMamma
------------------

Armymom134
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2010 at 1:01 AM

What you could do is make your lots smaller and try selling them on Ebay, that way you don't have to worry about people asking you to lower your price and you can set a amount that the lot has to sell for. It usually doesn't cost much to list the items...but its something you can look into.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)