Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are men such pigs??? Venting PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:14 AM
  • 0 Replies

Ok so Me my So and my 2 daughters just moved into our own place about a week or more ago. I have noticed that my so just doesnt care what my house looks like. I went to bed early last night right after my 2 daughters did and he said he would clean up the house and what not. i wake up to find my house 2x worse than when i went to bed... He goes to school from 7-1 in the morning, so before he gets home its already cleaned up because i cant stand a nasty house. I look at it this way... Im 29 weeks pregnant, and take care of a 2 year old and a 10 month old all day by myself. even when he comes home he doesnt do much with them if at all. He cooks when i ask him which isnt often.Im just so afraid my daughters will see what he does and think living like that is ok...and its not...Im just wondering if anyone else deals with this and why men have to be such pigs???? I mean come on we have only been here about 2 weeks or less...

I'm an 18 year old Mom of 3. Savannah is 23 Months old born April 20 2008 at 9:07 am 7 lbs 7.75 oz 20.75 in. I had her 2 weeks shy of my 17th birthday. Arianna is 9 Months old born June 12 2009 at 5:56 pm 8 lbs 4.25 oz 20.75 oz. I had her alittle over a month after my 18th birthday. Lucas is due July 2010. He will be born alittle over 2 months after my 19th birthday. All my children are 13 Months apart, and I wouldnt have it any other way...Oh and Im an Army Fiance whos soldier is also attending college to become a Medical Assistant!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)