Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do for other people

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:19 AM
  • 6 Replies

for charity

or neighbours

or friends

what do you do to  help other people?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jrp0606
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:20 AM

we give money at church and get involved with activities in the community to raise money for local issues.

I also do a lot of volunteer work as a CPST helping families get free car seats and teaching parents how to keep their kids work

La-Belle-Vie
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I speak and help raise money for The Arthritis Foundation! 

For the neighbors I help them snow plow and shovel and always make them some baked goods around the holidays!

For friends I am there if they need me!  I also organize meals for pregnant friends so they have at least a weeks worth of meals when they get home! 

Little things for people I do as well.  Maybe help them take their cart back to the cart holder (forgot the name, lol).  Help hold the doors, ect. 

SunnyBaby
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:30 AM

I volunteer at 2 women's shelters. I also donate our old clothes, shoes, and purses, for a charity auction, that goes to the shelters. I also donate money every month.

For my neighbors. Well, we have get togethers. We tend to their animals when they are out of town, and they do the same for us. We take turns hosting breakfast get togethers, once a month.

For others... I am always giving money/food to the homeless.

MY TACO BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!!!

kerijeanbean
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:02 AM

I give our old clothes and toys to our local caring center.  They help those who don't have money for the basics.  I help out friends when they need help with whatever they need.  Child care, food, extra hands around the house.  I don't have a lot of money to give away, but we give away our time.

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I donate clothes, shoes, toys to the organization just down the road. We do food drives every opportunity we can. For my 8 y/o I have thrown myself into educating myself more on autism, and trying to figure out what is going on inside that little blond head. lol! I always bake things for my neighbors, and offer to cut his grass.

im23vaughn
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:10 AM

We donate to charity. Help friends out financially and emotionally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)