Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM
  • 12 Replies

Grocery list usually consist of?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carliemarie1015
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:35 AM

milk, bread, meats, fresh fruit and veggies, snacky stuff...coffee creamer! lol, juice, eggs...

those are usually baseline, lol

:)

squidsmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Let's see, I do a big shop once a month, so I get about 10-15 packages of meat; 3 burger, 3 porks, 3 chicken breasts, 2 steaks, sweet and spicy sausage. 6 big cans of crushed tomatoes and pureed to make a big batch of sauce. Cold cuts (generally just ham) rice, pasta, asparagus, green peppers, onions, broccoli, bagged salad, dressing, carrots, peas, corn, oranges, apples, bananas, marinated mushrooms, flour (I make bread), Country crock, frozen lemonade and limeade for me and SO, juice for our daughter, milk, half and half, coffee. I guess it's easier to state what I don't get. I don't get boxed or frozen meals.

dosthepost
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Usually the LIST has our meals for the week on it. And then I pick up a couple of things (Like yogurt) that we can have for a snack.

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Always milk and cheerios!  

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Yogurt, milk, juice, fruit, vegetables.

jillbailey26
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:38 AM

It ALWAYS has Milk, Creamer and bread on it, LOL.  I usually only put things we run out of, not necessarily ingredients or stuff for meals.

Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Onions, Garlic, Parsley, Tomatoes, Avocados, Eggs, Skim Milk, Cheerios or Red Wheat puffs,fish,  those are the things that are ALWAYS on our list lol

Ljensen09
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:39 AM

What kind of meals do you make? I am sooo running out of ideas here. I used to be a cook for 4 years which i was good in a resturaunt but i suck at home! lol

Quoting dosthepost:

Usually the LIST has our meals for the week on it. And then I pick up a couple of things (Like yogurt) that we can have for a snack.

deegansmommy28
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:40 AM

it usually a mile and a half long... always milk oj chicken porkchops hamburger meat... lots of fruits, yogurt. eggs. hubbs likes lots of snacks.. hes a fatty lol. and somehow i just went saturday and forgot to buy coffee. ugh!!!!!

KGeist86
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:42 AM

right now it is VERY long......to much to write but all the basics, plus alot of mexican and italian stuff :0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)