Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do u bother ur kids??

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  • 13 Replies

my BFF & my DH are always botherin the kids. like singing loud or poking them, kissing them untill the kids sream/cry.

Im more of a tickle play kind of girl, my husband likes to make her get angry. I hate it. how about you?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM

yes. i always kiss my son till he screams "mommy! its finished!!" and runs away laughing. my husband likes to call him squidward and he hates that.

jillbailey26
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM

We bother them, but it's only playing around.  Not to make them angry.

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:46 AM

I do not and I dont like it when people do it to my kids.

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Umm... no? Why would making them scream and cry and not want to be around you be a good thing?

Ljensen09

My SO likes to do that to my son. If he is mimicking him or something and its making my son angry he will continue to do it even when i tell him to stop. I get pissed lol

brettsmomma

Always!! I love to tickle him till he snorts lol (A trait he got from me)...

mna_823
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM

DD is too little to tell us that we're bothering her.  But probably, we kiss and tickle her a lot.  Her laugh is just to stinkin cute!  But we don't TRY to make her angry.

NiekaC
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:49 AM

my husband takes dora & puts her up high, then pretends to give it back & she chases screaming" I wan my DORRRA, u gimme dora, now, you a bad boy!!!"

Jenn8604

Not to make him mad but make him laugh.

KaylasMiracle

Oh My Gosh...I do it all the time...after the umpteenth time of say No , I sing na, na, na, na, na...or if they are rambling non stop...I sing silence is golden loud and obnoxiously,actually my son yelled at me for singing it last night, so I played it on youtube...lol

I also often find a little cute "TICKLE BUG" in my hand and tickle them...they scream no and try to run, but ask to see "the bug" again right afterwards...lol

This household is nuts and I figure if I can't beat em...join em!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)