Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh the potty

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:06 PM
  • 2 Replies

dd at 15 months onldi got her a potty  made a huge deal about itlet her play with it  she loved it... i didnt pressure her i would just sit her on it   while i was getting her bath ready and periodically  id ask her if she wanted to go and she would say yes and run to it n just sit on it  for a few minutes and get up... well she pee peed on it twice about a month ago  then  the next day we went on vacation  and i couldnt bring the potty  we were away for a week and now she hates the potty. she will scream n cry  if i go to sither on it before her bath while i get  it ready..... i dont push it  i just say ok u dont haave to sit on the potty and  let it go... but im just curious what to do from here... should i put the potty up?  and bring it back in a month or so, so its new again? or should i just leave it and try n get her to go on it???  or just let it be... shes 18 months old now so u know. im not tryin to rush  her into  being potty training i just was introducing it to her and trying to get her comfortable with it.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NevaehsMomy1013
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:21 PM

BUMP!

midnightstar21
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM

BUMP! ...Because i have a 2yr old im still trying to potty train!

Lilypie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)