Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need advice on breast implants

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:06 PM
  • 34 Replies

I am a B cup and have been wanting to get implants for a few yrs now.. I would like to go to a D cup at least..I was researching on implants and found this page that sells these special things for women that want implants so that they can get used to them before they go under the knife..The one that I can get would be to go from a 32 B (my current size) to a 32 D..The web address is the following

http://www.lwgatz.com/

Has any of you ever gotten implants or used the product on the website before??

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:07 PM

No. I want implants, but I have better things to spend $5,000 on.

tanya_marieh
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:07 PM

I have no idea so here is a bump.  But I do want to say I will give you some of mine because they are just a pain literally (I'm a DDD or E depending on what I buy).  LOL

shoegirl01
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:08 PM

not touching this one.

childoftheKing1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:10 PM

If that were so possible I would so take you up on that offer..I am so tired of having no cleavage..The only thing that works is underwire or water bras and even then it's not a lot..UGGGGG!! How did I end up with small tits?? Not fair

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I have no idea so here is a bump.  But I do want to say I will give you some of mine because they are just a pain literally (I'm a DDD or E depending on what I buy).  LOL

wife.and.mommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:11 PM

we called them chicken cutlets... lol... i didnt use that specific brand but i had them before my implants...

meladtke
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:11 PM

i have them and LOVE them. got my boobs done 14 years ago and would do it over again in a heartbeat!!!!

Gailll
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I am 54 and at least a D cup. There is nothing great about being a D cup. My breasts are nice looking and not that saggy after 3 kids and years of breastfeeding but I have no idea why anyone would covet them.

If you are doing it for a man, remember that you will have wierd feeling breasts and scars. If you are doing for sex you may not have functioning nipples.

There are great bras that can make you look like a D.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM

I've never used the site. I went for my first consultation last fri, and I am currently saving for the sugery this summer. I'm getting gummy bears, haven't done sizing yet, I need to make an appt.

There's a great group here called Breast Implants. You could join and pick their brains, that's what I did.

childoftheKing1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Awesome!! Thanks for letting me know about it..I so want this done b/c I have low self esteem..And it's something that I've always wanted

Quoting AM-BRAT:

I've never used the site. I went for my first consultation last fri, and I am currently saving for the sugery this summer. I'm getting gummy bears, haven't done sizing yet, I need to make an appt.

There's a great group here called Breast Implants. You could join and pick their brains, that's what I did.

newmom_007
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Don't go too big. Trust me on this! I am a D , naturally , and no matter how skinny I am I have to buy L/XL shirts just to fit my boobs in and there are a ton of cute clothes I would love to wear that I can't even fit my D's in an XL. So if you are going that big be prepared to not fit into any cute form-fitting clothes without looking like a trashy ho.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)