Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so the bras got me thinking... how often do you wash your jeans?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:46 PM
  • 17 Replies
Can you get two wears out of a pair of jeans or do they have to get washed after every wear?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cece5000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM

I usually get two wears out of  my jeans unless they get a stain or I sweat.

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:57 PM

After every wear i wash them!

MyndRayne
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:02 PM

i think it would depend on how long they are worn (like if you only put them on for a couple of hours to go out and run errands {sp} ), and what color they are.

i personally don't wear jeans that often; i usually wear skirts, but when i do it's usually only for a couple of hours. i'm the type that will wear sweat pants a a tank top at home, change to go out (to the store, park or where ever), and change back into the sweat pants as soon as i get back home. so for me i can wear a pair of pants a few times before they need to be washed.

angelfish5765
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:02 PM

I probably wash them every 3rd or 4th wear unless I get them really dirty.

shecallsmemom04
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:04 PM

depends...if i put them on for a quick trip to the store, i'll re-wear them.  if i'm working all day, definite immediate wash.  otherwise they'll make my house smell like dog shit and bleach.

will fight for animals

dosthepost
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Well... ordinarily, IF I put on jeans, I wear them all day long, so I have to wash them before I use them again (unless i'm out of pants and just HAVE to wear them). I am one of those pajama mommas... mostly b/c I don't see the point in wasting the power, soap, and water to wash jeans that were worn for my kid and 4 dogs to see.

kngarber
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I usually wash mine every wear because I hate the wrinkles and most of mine are stretchy jeans and they strectch out too much. 

chell.chell
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I only have one pair of jeans that fit me right now. (time to shop for some more maternity clothes) But I literally do nothing all day except clean the house and take my dog outside so I only wash my jeans like once a week I also only wear them like twice a week maybe 3 times if I have a doctors visit. Other wise I stay in shorts and a shirt that I only wear in the house. (those clothes get washed after every use BTW) LOL!

MommyMays
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:12 PM
I can get two. Sometimes three if I am desperate for something to wear.
MarShy740
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM

2 wears

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)