Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do ur kids wear or what do they want wear that drives u crazzzy!????

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:09 PM
  • 20 Replies

Cause if i see them DANG cowboy boots one more time im going to scream! Hot or cold my son wants to wear those boots. In shorts ,jeans,windpants and even in just shirt and underwear !!! He wants to play in them or just walk thru the house in them !

Are ur kids like this?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1mom726
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Yes!!! My son wears rain boots no matter what it drives me crazy!!!

kngarber
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Oh my daughter has gotten this weird urge to wear her flip flops with socks....I can't handle it. 

momoftwins240
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM

My step son (18) wears those stupid sagging pants.  Makes him look like he has a load of shit in his pants and it's dragging them down and makes him walk stupid too.

One of my two step daughters (14) wears those stupid "skinny" jeans that she has to almost pour herself into and then complains how uncomfortable they are.

My other step daughter (14) wears stuff that is way too big for her and looks sloppy as hell.  Not to mention the fact that she won't shower regularly and want to wear the same clothes for days on end so they smell too.

My two daughters (11) want to wear only jersey cotton style shorts that are too short for them and look too babyish for their age.

marie2319
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I wish they would wear something long enough to drive me crazy...  we just have boys(4,2,& 6wks) and they just want to run around in there underwear or pull up... the only time they have clothes on is when the oldest goes to school, or when we have to go out of the house, but once we get home they are getting undressed as soon as we get in the door..

BabyJae
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:16 PM

My dd likes to put on these boots that come to her knees all the time with her tiara on her head.

ajjs1972
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:16 PM

lol...when my son was little (around two or so) he had to wear the boots too! now- he has to have nothing but underarmor stuff, nike, and american eagle shit! good thing he has a job now! lol

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Quoting kngarber:

Oh my daughter has gotten this weird urge to wear her flip flops with socks....I can't handle it. 

LOL thats funny...

Kids crack me up ! Its never a dull moment when u have a child!

Hearts_n_Stars
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:18 PM

my son has Toy Story cowboy boots he got for his birthday.. when he wakes up at 7 am, he struts out of his room wearing them.. i can't take it anymore.. i am going to hide them for a week, and make him wear his other shoes..

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:18 PM

I cant stand skinny jeans, leggins, halter tops, and shorts with butt cheeks hanging out.

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Glad im not alone =p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)