Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dont wanna freak out ?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok so I am behind on bc pills, I went four days without taking my 'sugar' pills that I take when Im getting my period. Usually if I dont take two I start gettin my  period, so I dont wanna freak out but could I maybe be pregnant?  The only thing I can think of is Ive been taking these 'green tea' diet pills could that have delayed my period? Thanks

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HeartsLove
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I don't understand... there's nothing in those pills that you take the week you're on your period. They're just there so you won't fall out of the habit of taking a pill. It doesn't matter if you take those or not, you're gonna get your period.

kn92706
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:09 PM

lol, i didnt explain it that well, I know they dont do anything for me I just always get my period by the 2nd or 3rd day so I was just a little concerned I didnt get it yet..

HeartsLove
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Oh ok well I'm not sure how long you wanna wait to test, but you should do it before you start your next set of pills. You don't wanna take those when you're pregnant

All4OneN1forAll
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:11 PM

I would say there is always a chance that you could be. Although I agree with pp that there is nothing in the "sugar pills" to cause you to get your period they are just there for habit sake. And I don't know anything about the diet pills, I would just hold on for the week and wait 'til you are really late to see if you may be pregnant. :) Good luck though.

All4OneN1forAll
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:13 PM

i agree with HeartLove

Quoting HeartsLove:

Oh ok well I'm not sure how long you wanna wait to test, but you should do it before you start your next set of pills. You don't wanna take those when you're pregnant

shoegirl01
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:21 PM

take a test.

kn92706
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:37 PM

ok thanks ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)