Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help with my camera!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone know how to switch the pictures on your internal memory to the memory card? I took a bunch of cute pictures today only to realize that they arent on the memory card they are stored in the internal memory!

Help!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommaTodd
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:35 PM

The easiest way would be to get the usb cord that should come with you camera if it is digital and upload the photos from the internal memory card of your camera onto your computer. You can always then load them to a flash drive if you want to bring them somewhere like wal-mart or target to get them printer. Hope that helps!

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Yes. There is a way. What kind of camera do you have? Mine I can go into review, then menu, then move, select what I want moved, and they go there. When you get your card into your computer it will be in a different folder from the rest though.

Landynsmom62609
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Quoting ColtonKeatonMom:

Yes. There is a way. What kind of camera do you have? Mine I can go into review, then menu, then move, select what I want moved, and they go there. When you get your card into your computer it will be in a different folder from the rest though.

Opps i thought i put that in there lol, i have a Kodak Easyshare, i would use the usb cable but i cant find it anywhere lol

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
ColtonKeatonMom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Quoting Landynsmom62609:

Quoting ColtonKeatonMom:

Opps i thought i put that in there lol, i have a Kodak Easyshare, i would use the usb cable but i cant find it anywhere lol

Mine's a Sanyo, but I don't see why you couldn't with a Kodak...a newer one anyway. I had one a LONG time ago that you couldn't do that with.

Landynsmom62609
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Awesome thanks! I had to use copy instead and i had to delete old pics lol i didnt realize my memory card was full

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)