Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok so I took 4 home test today and they said that i am pregnant but i called to dr cause i am due for my shot today and i told them so they did a test and it said i am not so they want me to go back tomorrow and get the shot but i do not know if i shod or not.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM

you should wait a few days and retest. good luck.

lilmomma_1205
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:11 PM

I say don't get the shot if your test are coming out positive. I don't know why your doctor wouldn't wait to see if your were pregnant before giving it to you. You could be to early for thier test to say yes. Are your test coming out faint or dark??

Jerods_Wifey18
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:17 PM

NO, Wait to find out if you are pregnant. Unless They Took Blood. If They Took Blood & It Was -. Then, Your not.

jsorrells
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:25 PM

I would wait!!! You could have a false positive with the home test, but the blood test is the most accurate way to tell. I'd err on the case of "better safe than sorry." Will it hurt to wait a week or so for your shot?

ProudMom093083
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:28 PM

was it a urine or blood test?  urine tests are sometimes wrong even at the drs.  blood tests on the other hand are SCARY accurate at the drs office.

navybaby2005
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Quoting jsorrells:

I would wait!!! You could have a false positive with the home test, but the blood test is the most accurate way to tell. I'd err on the case of "better safe than sorry." Will it hurt to wait a week or so for your shot?

I know that  the blood test is good but i took 4 and it said that im and i do not know if it will hurt to wait or not.

navybaby2005
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Quoting ProudMom093083:

was it a urine or blood test?  urine tests are sometimes wrong even at the drs.  blood tests on the other hand are SCARY accurate at the drs office.

It was urine at the dr and the 4 at home was urine to

navybaby2005
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Quoting Jessy613:

you should wait a few days and retest. good luck.

That is what i am thanking to. But I just think that if 4 said that I am that the dr shod to.

navybaby2005
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Quoting lilmomma_1205:

I say don't get the shot if your test are coming out positive. I don't know why your doctor wouldn't wait to see if your were pregnant before giving it to you. You could be to early for thier test to say yes. Are your test coming out faint or dark??

I dont know ether but the 2 of them came out faint but the ether 2 are dark. that is what my mom said to. I am try to get a new dr after today though to cause i am scare to get to sins my home test are saying that i am

navybaby2005
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Quoting Jerods_Wifey18:

NO, Wait to find out if you are pregnant. Unless They Took Blood. If They Took Blood & It Was -. Then, Your not.

no they did to do blood but they want me to go back tomorrow and get the shot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)