Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This was TOO funny!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was watching TV just flipping through and heard about this. Two women called police on a man who was walking around naked in broad daylight....in his own house! WTH! They said if they walked by they could see him naked! So! Don't look! One lady said her daughter walked by and told her about it! Don't look! Walk on the other side of the street! Anyway it went to court and the man won-of course. A few days later the women went to the police again. The man was standing in his open doorway "posing" for them! LOL! The police basically told the women to get over it. It was so funny! These women looked like some prissy, dried up, need to get laid women.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KGeist86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:30 PM

LOL, I would do the same!!

dreamer_8291
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:35 PM

That is kinda funny. I would look too, even if I thought it was inappropriate. lol Something like that it's hard not to look.

heybooboo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:42 PM

that happened in West Virginia too, but in that situation the man lost and ended up having to pay a fine and do community service.

SexyTeacher
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 6:01 PM

In my first apartment that I moved into we( ex and me)had some neighbors that were friends. It was a duplex. To this day I am pretty vocal in bed. One day after a pretty rowdy night of sex. The neighbor came to talk to me. He said that sometimes we got really loud and that he and his GF could hear us through the walls! Talk about embarrassed! We tried to keep it down from then on. When BF and I shared an apartment she told me that she heard me and DH getting it on the night before! I guess I can't keep it down! LOL!!    Literally! Get it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)