Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have a recommendation for Sensitive diapers?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM
  • 20 Replies

Hi,

so my 16 month old is currently in a size 4 & he wears Huggies Pure & Natural but I noticed they only go up to size 5.  I was wondering if anyone knows of another sensitive kind that's in a size 6?

Oh & it's not that he breaks out in a bumpy rash if he wears other kinds, but his butt does get red if he wears them for more than a day. 

punching              playing soccer boy                 baby in sling    

Rob & Tosh                       Cristian (3)               &       Jayden (16 months)

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Pampers makes a good sensitive diaper. But I go with the cruisers because I only got 116 in the size 4 sensitive diapers and 140 in the regular cruisers. I'm not sure what size they go up to, but I know the regular cruisers go up to size 7.

mommy2cristian
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 7:23 PM

do you know if cruisers is sensitive?  I know they have the swaddlers but they only go up to a size 1-2.

Quoting mommyof2grls06:

Pampers makes a good sensitive diaper. But I go with the cruisers because I only got 116 in the size 4 sensitive diapers and 140 in the regular cruisers. I'm not sure what size they go up to, but I know the regular cruisers go up to size 7.

sarahbearamommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:31 PM

did you ever try target brand diapers.. my son was super sensative to huggies and pampers, and Target brand were the only ones that seemed to not make him get red or break out.  i never understood it, but im glad he can wear them because I can buy like 70 diapers for only like $13 a box.

also if you havent tried any other brands in quite some time, he may have outgrown the sensitivity, just food for thought

mommy2cristian
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I tried some Snug & Drys not that long ago.  I'm hoping he'll outgrow it but since he's already in a 4 I'm thinking not.  What kind of Target brand do you buy?  The ones by my house seem to only sell the Up & Up kind now.  I do remember another kind before but I only see the UP & Ups now. 

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

did you ever try target brand diapers.. my son was super sensative to huggies and pampers, and Target brand were the only ones that seemed to not make him get red or break out.  i never understood it, but im glad he can wear them because I can buy like 70 diapers for only like $13 a box.

also if you havent tried any other brands in quite some time, he may have outgrown the sensitivity, just food for thought

shoegirl01
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Hmmmm  IDK but here is a bump.  Pull ups maybe?  IDK, good luck.

MommaTodd
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Both my 3 year old and 1 year old have a horrible reaction to anything huggies... We use Pampers. They have sensitive wipes that are great and try baby dry by pampers if you can't find sensitive (I think they have it though).

Plus go to Pampers.com and enter the codes on the packages and wipe into gifts to grow. I've gotten giftcards, toys, and photo items from them by trading in the codes.

mommy2cristian
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:42 PM

dang.  I must have missed those gifts.  I had a bunch from my oldest but stopped inputting them after awhile.  I do use Pampers Sensitive wipes though.  I don't care for their Baby Dry diapers but if I have to I have to.  I think it's ridiculous they only have sensitive diapers until size 2. 

Quoting MommaTodd:

Both my 3 year old and 1 year old have a horrible reaction to anything huggies... We use Pampers. They have sensitive wipes that are great and try baby dry by pampers if you can't find sensitive (I think they have it though).

Plus go to Pampers.com and enter the codes on the packages and wipe into gifts to grow. I've gotten giftcards, toys, and photo items from them by trading in the codes.

sarahbearamommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:01 PM

yea its the up and up ones.. they used to be called something else, but theyre the same exact diapers, they just changed the name.  my 2 1/2 yr olds in a size 5, ready for a 6.. but im trying to keep him in the 5 as long as possible cuz we are potty training and u get more diapers in size 5 than 6 lol!! i hate that they decrease the amount as they get bigger.  i know it makes sense for space and amount of materials used to make them, but Ahh! i wish i could find a box of 120 diapers in size 5 lol

ChristiansMom31
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:03 PM

try seventh generation or earths best diapers?

Mamamanic
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 10:37 PM

My dd had that problem and pampers was the only diaper she could wear. They used to have aloe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)