Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me what brand of shopping cart cover that you like?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:18 PM
  • 15 Replies

I want to get one for my DIL but don't have any idea what kind to get.

Thank you.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KGeist86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:20 PM

I have the Infantino. It is light greenish, with flowers. LOVE IT!!!

goddess_alyson
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I have a Floppy seat cover and I like it alot!

shoegirl01
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Aw man!  IDK, here is a bump for you.  I would think they are all pretty much the same, so go for the one with the cute pattern.  Of, if youre crafty, just make one :)  THey are pretty basic.  Good luck, let us know what you got!

Oneatatimemommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM

I bought the floppy and loved it!  To me it seems to get the most coverage and is comfy as well.

olivejuicebby
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:50 PM

BUMP!

bbmkfo03
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:53 PM

I got an infantino and really like it! It takes some practice to use it but I like that it can be folded up when not in use.

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Shop 'N Learn Cart Cover by Fisher-PriceFisher price shop and learn its a great cover and it has a large toy on it that you can use on shopping cart ( I dont) or stroller ( sometimes) or just in the house ( most of the time) It does animal sounds. plays a couple tunes, has a small mirror, crinkle thing and squeeky toy all attached so you can't lose.  I have used it for 8 months so far and it still looks brand new and it just throws in the washer. Also it comes with a clear plastic zip up bag to keep it in

http://www.kidslandusa.com/category/gear/car-seats/car-seat-accessories/accessories/shop-n-learn-cart-cover.php

misskatrinax0x
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:58 PM

couldn't tell ya, I never used one. too much of a pain in the butt for me. just used wipes to wipe it down.

bensmum25
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Buggy bag!!!! They are very plush, you can get two seat ones, and they come with a pillow to help prop baby in case baby isn't quite sitting on her/his own yet. They have ultra cute patterns, and we love ours!!

Forgot to say, it also has loops on it so you can attach any toy you want to it.

ashley924
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:51 PM

same here!

Quoting Oneatatimemommy:

I bought the floppy and loved it!  To me it seems to get the most coverage and is comfy as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)