Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A lady was caught stealing with her 3 month old at my store today!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM
  • 11 Replies

Yes ladies a lady at the store I work at was caught stealing with her 3 month old baby.. It wasnt diapers or formula, it was Cds, clothes,Candy,Bath suits and BEER!! I think people like that dont need to have children..Did she really think because she had her baby with her she wouldnt get caught!!! People like that make me sick to my stomach.. How i found this out is because my DH ( which works at the same place) Called me about 5 mins ago and told me..  I want to know what you would have done if you saw this woman sticking stuff in her purse/ daiper bag??

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
his_babydoll
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:31 PM

i would have bitch slapped her

mylosmom89
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Quoting his_babydoll:

i would have bitch slapped her

this, oh and people will also hide stuff under their babys wtf kind of parenting is that shit

dosthepost
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:36 PM

You know, if I saw a struggling mother slip a can of formula in her purse, I might turn my head... no it's not right, yes it's illegal... but sometimes you just run out of options (or at least, what you see as options... there are ALWAYS options besides shoplifting). 

But clothing, beer, and CD's? I'd alert the first person I saw that could do something about it. 

Miss-Baby-Baker
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Honestly, I would have just notified one of the cashiers or the manager. There is no need to confront someone like that because you never know what they are capable of doing. I'm not risking my self to get hurt over something as stupid as the items she was attempting to steal.

jridgill
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Quoting Miss-Baby-Baker:

Honestly, I would have just notified one of the cashiers or the manager. There is no need to confront someone like that because you never know what they are capable of doing. I'm not risking my self to get hurt over something as stupid as the items she was attempting to steal.

tkleypas
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I would have told her how shitty of a mom she is... to put her child at risk of going into CPS or DCF's care! What a lowlife selfish person! UGHHHHH I swear like you said some people just dont need kids! Ok im done now!

Aamy
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Alerted the store security. Kids or not, stealing is stealing. 

Braxmommy14
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I agree .......

Quoting dosthepost:

You know, if I saw a struggling mother slip a can of formula in her purse, I might turn my head... no it's not right, yes it's illegal... but sometimes you just run out of options (or at least, what you see as options... there are ALWAYS options besides shoplifting). 

But clothing, beer, and CD's? I'd alert the first person I saw that could do something about it. 

LillysMama0308
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Quoting dosthepost:

I would have turned my head too if she was stealing formula or daipers for the baby too..  I can understand that but just bringing your child there for the ride while you steal CDs and Beer is just soo wrong.. 

dosthepost
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Quoting LillysMama0308:

Quoting dosthepost:

I would have turned my head too if she was stealing formula or daipers for the baby too..  I can understand that but just bringing your child there for the ride while you steal CDs and Beer is just soo wrong.. 

I can't say I UNDERSTAND it... I don't understand shoplifting. But I would be more willing to turn a blind eye to that than a beer thief...

Austin Levi is on his way!

baby growth

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)