Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some opinions (medical question), PIOG **UPDATED WITH PICS***

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  • 17 Replies

A few days ago I saw a few red spots on my left arm. I thought it might be bug bites so didn't think anything more about it. Today I was itchy and checked the spot i was itching and OMG....I have these itchy red spots every where. It is on my arm, chest, stomach, back and a few on my legs.They just keep spreading like crazy.

Could this be an allergic reaction to something? if so, i know to take benadryl but I don't have any. Would claritin work the same?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dosthepost
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:50 PM

It could def be an allergic reaction... try benadryl.

Mom_since06
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:01 PM

you need to see a doctor

sarahbearamommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:05 PM

honestly, it looks like chicken pox lol! did u ever have them? if not it can be very severe, even deadly in adulthood

Rockabye
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Could be stress hives or heat rash or several other things. Probably should see a doctor to make sure it isnt an allergic reaction though

Kerfuffle
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:07 PM

do you have a fever or anything? feeling tired? crappy?

lorililly
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:08 PM

i also would say chicken pox

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

honestly, it looks like chicken pox lol! did u ever have them? if not it can be very severe, even deadly in adulthood

sarahtheresa
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Look at the ingredients in your soap, and skin care products. Go to www.cosmeticsdatabase.com type in the name of your soap/skin care products and see how hazered it is to your health..i know junii by xango is  toxic free and rates a 2 on the data base.

If you want to learn more about xango products and how they are improving the health of people world wide go to www.xango4543.blogspot.com or go to www.myxango.com/sarahtdowning

HeartofGold
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:29 PM

I had chicken pox pretty bad when I was a kid but I do know people can get it again.

I haven't changed anything in the products I use or the foods I eat.

Issa81
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:31 PM

If you havent changed anything then you should go see a doc it could be chicken pox thats what I thought when I first seen it.

Quoting HeartofGold:

I had chicken pox pretty bad when I was a kid but I do know people can get it again.

I haven't changed anything in the products I use or the foods I eat.

HeartofGold
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:46 PM

I will go in tomorrow....I think they are still spreading. Kind of like wildfire.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)