Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi! My name is Ginny and i am a new mom. My baby girl, Kadence Marie was born on Feb 24th 2010.   We call her Kaydee for short.  I have never posted anything anywhere before so the forum is new to me as well as being a stay at home mom.

I am hoping to make friends, learn how to cook, be a better housewife, find out whats wrong with my dog, lose weight, ect, ect, ect....

For now i am happy that my baby is asleep, my husband was fed tonight, clothes got washed and others got put away, i visited with family, and hopefully this post goes okay..

nice to meet you all

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on May. 2, 2010 at 10:07 PM

welcome

Welcome to CafeMom!

Please say hello to the other moms introducing themselves here.  You can add a reply to their post, visit their page and send out friend invitations! 

You'll find lots of Moms talking in our main forum - The Newcomers Club - Active discussion forum.   Feel free to join in - reply to posts and start some posts of your own!

We also suggest joining and meeting other Moms like you in these Recommended Groups.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

coffee

~The Cafe Group Admin Team

Join us on these CafeMom Groups:
The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club    The Cafe
Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics          Advice for Moms    

shoegirl01
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Congrats on your new baby!  Welcome to the group!  Its a fun group and lots of fun posts and stuff :)

Bmat
by Barb on May. 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Welcome to CafeMom, Ginny, and to Advice for Moms!  Congratulations on the new member of your family.  :) 

NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2010 at 4:02 AM

happy

Welcome to CafeMom!

I hope you have fun here. 

readingI have four kids.  I've been married 22 years. My favorite color is purple. I hate coffee. I read a lot. I love to go to movies alone. Hot weather makes me crabby. 

OnDrEjsMoMmY
by on May. 3, 2010 at 4:06 AM

hi im morgan im 19 and i have a 1 yearold and we are from tx welcome

pixie92
by on May. 3, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Welcome its nice to meet you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)