Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alright mommies...who is wearing a bikini to the pool this year?!?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:09 PM
  • 111 Replies

Anyone want to show off their post-baby bodies?!? I'm in need of some diet/exercise tips so I can lose a few pounds before heading out in my swimsuit eek! Anyone have any advice that worked for them?!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shoegirl01
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Not me!  But I'm working on it :)

lundaylove
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM

no bikini for me. im down 3 sizes but still not ready... this is what ive got:

Angelbaby08

Her are pictures of my tummy before baby, pregnant and couple months after my first & only baby. I am built small so got in shape quickly...my workout advice/what worked for me...walking up & down the stairs from my bedroom , the nursery and the bathroom which were upstairs, so had to walk up and down to go to the bathroom, change the baby, get dirty clothes, carry the basket down since the machines were on the first floor. Haha Seriously, carrying the baby and laundry basket up and down the stairs helped me get in shape quicker than I would have living on one level!! I'm grateful for that :)

Before...I actually had a 4 pack haha

7 months pregnant

And 7 months after I had her

P.S. I will probably shop for a bikini...my problem isn't my stomach...it's my CHEST or lack of chest! lol I am a 34 A and it's hard to find a cute bathing suit that compliments my body...wish me luck! :)

Shellness

umm, no thank you!

stacy_c05
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Quoting lundaylove:

That suit looks awesome on you! You did well picking that one out! And congrats on the weight loss.

LillysMama0308
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM

lol NO NO NO!!! lol a regular Bathing suits for me lol..

RJFegwRLW21109
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Im working towards it. I am doing to 30 Day Shred and a Strict diet now. I have been doing in for a week and I am down 7 lbs and about a 1/2 inch off my waist!

lundaylove
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Quoting stacy_c05:

Quoting lundaylove:

That suit looks awesome on you! You did well picking that one out! And congrats on the weight loss.

thanks! its been a challenge due to my endometriosis, and it was super hard finding a bathing suit to look good in but i found this this morning and wore it to the beach today =)

Dawn0809
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Quoting Angelbaby08:

Her are pictures of my tummy before baby, pregnant and couple months after my first & only baby. I am built small so got in shape quickly...my workout advice/what worked for me...walking up & down the stairs from my bedroom , the nursery and the bathroom which were upstairs, so had to walk up and down to go to the bathroom, change the baby, get dirty clothes, carry the basket down since the machines were on the first floor. Haha Seriously, carrying the baby and laundry basket up and down the stairs helped me get in shape quicker than I would have living on one level!! I'm grateful for that :)

Before...I actually had a 4 pack haha

7 months pregnant

And 7 months after I had her

P.S. I will probably shop for a bikini...my problem isn't my stomach...it's my CHEST or lack of chest! lol I am a 34 A and it's hard to find a cute bathing suit that compliments my body...wish me luck! :)

WOW good job! Are you one of the lucky ones that didn't get any stretch marks?!?

Karasmomma2007
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:28 PM

I will be wearing shorts and a tank top =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)