Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you cook?!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:45 AM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you cook more often than not?

Options:

Yes, I do

No, DH/SO does

No, Roomie/someone I live with does

No, we always eat out/order in

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 36

View Results

Do you cook for your family, or does your SO or roomie, or anyone else in the house?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Randi02
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Of course I do.

Sometimes my husband helps, or he makes breakfast so I can sleep in... but it's my job to cook for my family.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO and one on the way! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on May. 24, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Quoting Randi02:

Of course I do.

Sometimes my husband helps, or he makes breakfast so I can sleep in... but it's my job to cook for my family.

tweetyfan
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:51 AM

my hubby helps when am in a pinch ..... but other than that he cooks beef tips and makes gravy that is about it ... My gravy for about 6 months has not been worth eating lol ..

my_lovely
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:52 AM

I do 100% of the cooking, and preparing of any meals in our house. I love cooking and baking too.

Rhiannon1988
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:52 AM

lol.. 100 votes and on only one.. surprise surprise.. women do everything >_> (except, goto a "job" for eight hours a day out of hour 24 hour WORK days at home, SOMETIMES, some of us do that and more)

my_lovely
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:56 AM

I have a job and still do all the cooking.

Quoting Rhiannon1988:

lol.. 100 votes and on only one.. surprise surprise.. women do everything >_> (except, goto a "job" for eight hours a day out of hour 24 hour WORK days at home, SOMETIMES, some of us do that and more)

luvmyaustin
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:57 AM

if i didn't cook all would starve lol

Nykkii
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:59 AM

I cook.

HeartsLove
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:48 AM

I also work full time and, as a single mom, do all of the cooking. It would be nice to find a man who shared that tho. One day... I'll definitely teach my daughter AND son how to cook tho

MayaRuby
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:52 AM

I voted "NO" because I hate cooking and do it the least amount that I can!!!!  My husband likes to cook, he actually enjoys it.  Blech.  He was out of work for a few months so I was spoiled by his cooking.  Thankfully he is back to work but now that means I have to cook 95% of the time.  I know my husband is sad about this too, my cooking SUCKS!  Hehehehe!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)