Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby modeling????

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

I was at the mall with my daughter and some woman stopped me. She was going on and on about how beautiful my daughter is and gave me a business card. When I noticed it was for a modeling business I looked at her like she was crazy. The first thing that came to mind was my daughter is almost 6 weeks old. That's just to young for anything like that isn't it? She was talking about having a contract and everything my daughter makes will go in a bank account for her future. Should I look more into is, or is my daughter just way to young to even consider it?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Landynsmom62609
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:20 AM

kinda sounds like someone trying to scam a new mom, if you do contact her dont give any home info out (i may be over protective but i wouldnt want some random lady knowing where i live and that i have a newborn) also if she tries making you pay for anything then its a scam. Good luck! I think 6 weeks is way too young but thats just my opinion

aetrom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:26 AM

I did something like that kind of recently but not in the states. and I don't recommend it. they didn't do anything for mebut you had to pay to get the contract and what not. what a load of crap, if I find any castings I will just take him myself.

I would say if they will doa  contract and you don't need to pay then that is fine to try. they do need babies for various commercials and such. so there is a chance. but most of the time they aren't working for you they are working for them.

GOBryan
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:21 AM

You can look into it but if they ask you to pay ANYTHING.. move on.

lovinmommy0f3
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:23 AM

I agree!

Quoting GOBryan:

Brianav
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:23 AM
This!

Quoting GOBryan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)