Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to see before & after shots

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:07 AM
  • 8 Replies

Anyone doing the 30 day shred?  I want before & after shots.  I am doing it too, but didnt' take any before pics I can tell that I am starting to show slight improvment and I am on day 8 today.  Thanks in advance ladies.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on May. 24, 2010 at 10:24 AM

You are so impatient mama!! LMBO!! I will link yoou mine, I have afters only, they were my first day P90X pix.... Good job on hanging in there!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on May. 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Quoting AM-BRAT:

You are so impatient mama!! LMBO!! I will link yoou mine, I have afters only, they were my first day P90X pix.... Good job on hanging in there!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/1111/forums/read/11059584/P90X_first_day_pix_30_day_update_PIX_Page_2

SOMEDAYYYY, I will post a before that pic, but it's a pain to use the old desktop and sift through... Hope this helps at all, Jillian gave me those arms and back.

kittygurl1234
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:27 AM

bump. I ordered my 30 day shred on-line and it's still not here yet!!! :(  I am being impatient. But I did start one of work outs yesterday that was on on demand.

Dimples04
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I know, I want to see a difference now if not on me on someone. LMAO. 

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/1111/forums/read/11059584/P90X_first_day_pix_30_day_update_PIX_Page_2

SOMEDAYYYY, I will post a before that pic, but it's a pain to use the old desktop and sift through... Hope this helps at all, Jillian gave me those arms and back.

Faeriebrat
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Wow I am out of the loop from nothing but baby einstein all day..What is the 30 day shred? LOL

jennypinfargo
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Same here except for the baby einstein thing :-)

Quoting Faeriebrat:

Wow I am out of the loop from nothing but baby einstein all day..What is the 30 day shred? LOL

Schleetle
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I haven't tried the shred, but heard great things about it. I just did regular exercise along with breastfeeding after having DD, and lost all the weight by about 6 weeks PP. So I don't think my pics would be helpful , but if you stick with the shred you should get good results. Also I think there is a group on here for it.

Dimples04
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:18 AM

30 day shred is a work out video from Jillian Michaels (Biggest loser trainer)  It is kicking my butt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)