Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a little advice from moms with 4 or more kids

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM
  • 2 Replies

Im pregnant with number four.   Im just wondering if there is anything different about having four.  I mean Im going to have four kids ages 5 and under.  Im a little worried.  Any tips or advice you mommas can give me?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
canthaveboys1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM

my biggest adjustment was from 1 to 2. After that it was like.....whats one more.

okhsmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Two to three was my difficult adjustment.  The fourth, though significantly disabled with compromised health, was fairly easy.  My kids are spaced just a little further than yours; my oldest turned six the same month as the birth of number four.  Its so much fun to have a little posse of kids.  Five is still pretty young.  You'll still be doing young activities.  When my oldest hit middle school, I was seriously lost.  I had a middle schooler, and then the three younger ones at different ages/stages of grade school.  The first hitting high school was hard too because I hand four kids in three different schools.  It was sweet bliss when my oldest started driving.  We had her car purchased and ready to drive before she started drivers ed.  LoL :O)  Good luck, mama.  Enjoy the ride!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)