Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

which one?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: which style

Options:

style 1

style 2

style 3

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

i need help deciding which hair style to use for my wedding next month, i go this week to do the trial run but am up in the air as how i want my hair. i definetly do not want an updo. these are the 3 that i like just need other opinions

style 1

style 2

style 3

here is what my hair normally looks like

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mgnlee6
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Style 1. Plus I lvoe your bathroom.

*~Megan~*

in loveMegan & Patrick (12/23/2003)breastfeeding(Nathan 05/09/2009)

heybooboo
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Number 2, it is gorgeous and looks like it would last the best through an entire day of wedding festivities.

ashandryzmom
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:38 AM

I love the first one!  I wore my hair like that for my sisters wedding.

Radarma
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM

DEFINTIELY STYLE NUMBER ONE.

Why? Because you have to allow for MUCH dancing, laughing, hugging, kissing...and all of that can wreak havoc on a smooth up do.

Trust me!

BaileynMe
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:40 AM

I picked style 1 because I think with your face shape you need the extra pieces around your face to frame it and give it a nice pretty touch. I think that will look better than the other two because I'm afraid with the straight pullback your face won't be as well framed.

gypsydancer7
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I think style 1 would look great but you would need a hair person to stay with you ALL day.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." --Einstein, Albert

Roxy3giraffe
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:15 PM

They're all beautiful but seeing what kind of hair type you have, I think number two would work (and hold) the best!

Radarma
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Quoting Roxy3giraffe:

They're all beautiful but seeing what kind of hair type you have, I think number two would work (and hold) the best!

Really?

How funny, I said the exact opposite!

The "tossled" look is what it will look like on the eighth hour anyway; that is my logic.

LilGina
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I was tore between 1 and 2 then i scrolled down and saw your hair and I think number 1 would look better your hair is to long for number 2 you need the excitement of the curls lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)