Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crib recalls

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM
  • 6 Replies
The companys name is c & t international I'm sorry I can't remember the website to go on my mom just called me and told me so my kids cribs are all clear just thought I'd let all you mommas know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2010 at 2:54 PM

thank you

LogansMommy0328
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM
Your welcome

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

thank you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySteph06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Aren't basically ALL drop side cribs recalled?

Oh, and do you know what my mom said?!?! I told her I needed to buy a new crib for the baby because the one I used for my older kids is recalled (it's a drop side). She said, "Oh, it's ok! Just use it anyway." WTH??? Why would I use a recalled crib? That's insane! (Sorry, off topic, but I had to tell someone...I was in shock).

LogansMommy0328
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Wow I didn't realize all drop side cribs were recalled ill have to call babies r us I wouldent use it either my sons first crib was recalled I almost s!%$ a brick cuz that crib was expensive I loved it to that's a bummer totally my mom would have told me do not use it but you were right to be upset I would have been to

Quoting MommySteph06:

Aren't basically ALL drop side cribs recalled?

Oh, and do you know what my mom said?!?! I told her I needed to buy a new crib for the baby because the one I used for my older kids is recalled (it's a drop side). She said, "Oh, it's ok! Just use it anyway." WTH??? Why would I use a recalled crib? That's insane! (Sorry, off topic, but I had to tell someone...I was in shock).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heatherann0221
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM

If you go to cpsc.gov (or .org can't remember) you can sign up for emails and they'll email you when stuff gets recalled. I get a lot about things I don't have but then on the other hand there have been a few that were really usefull.

LogansMommy0328
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM
I just called babies r us they said that nobody makes dropside cribs anymore but only some have been recalled and they won't let me bring my daughters back because it wasent recalled??? If nobody makes them wouldn't it be safe to say that they all are basically recalled great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)