• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot Flashes

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:03 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am 36 weeks and 1 days pregnant. I feel like i am going in labor any day now. Lately, i have been experiencing hot flashes. Weird. does this mean anything? I have to stop when i walk because the pressure down there is painful and i feel the urgen to pee like no other. My daughter head is down i know because it hurts so bad when she moves her head. Oh my gosh i cant wait for her to come out. I am uncomfortable and huge!

pregnancy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM

hugsI'm sorry you're so uncomfortable, but if you are concerned about your hot flashes, I think it's best to ask your doctor, if only for some peace of mind.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I sometimes got hot flashes when I was pregnant, something to do with my hormones fluctuating or something, so maybe that's what's going on with you, too? But if you're feeling that much pressure along with the hot flashes and other discomfort, it's probably a good idea to mention this to your doc so he/she can be sure everything's okay.

-PB
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM

I got the hot flash feeling too but mostly in the 2nd trimester.  Weird.  And toward the end that urge to pee...Ugh.  Sometimes I thought I wouldn't make it to the bathroom in time!    LOL  Good luck mama!  It'll all be over soon!

Bmat
by Barb on May. 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Talk to the doc so that you feel more secure about what is going on. Pamper yourself as much as you can.

NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Pregnancy always made me hot.  And I don't mean in a good way . . .

Hang in there!  You're close to the finish line!

readingI have four kids.  I've been married 22 years. My favorite color is purple. I hate coffee. I read a lot. I love to go to movies alone. Hot weather makes me crabby. 

aznblond9
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Went to the dr yesterday and he didnt tell me much. Just told me if i were to go in labor today he wouldnt try to stop it but he preferred another week or two. Thanks ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)